Week 6 vs. New York Giants: Oh Danny Boy, the Pipes are Calling

Elky

Frustrated all game until KVN's TD. What a D we have. 

The O will probably improve, but there's issues in talent across the receiving line, the injuries on OL. People will blame Brady in the media I bet, but no QB looks good with no one open and a leaky OL that also can't force Ds to be scared of the run

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Frustrated all game until KVN's TD. What a D we have. 

The O will probably improve, but there's issues in talent across the receiving line, the injuries on OL. People will blame Brady in the media I bet, but no QB looks good with no one open and a leaky OL that also can't force Ds to be scared of the run

My hope is on Wynn, Harry and a trade.

But it will probably be not pretty on offense until the bye.

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

We might HAVE to bring Devlin in. Michel is getting contacted at the no yard line. 

Develin is likely out for the year. And I don't think develin is the solution either. When he was healthy our running game struggled just as badly. 

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

the same excuses used for Gostsuckski don't hold up apparently. 

If you recall, I never made excuses for Gost. I simply stated the grass is not greener. So far, it isnt. I never maintained that Gost was not missing kicks or there was an issue, only that a potential replacement would not be an improvement. Small sample size or not, the production is still LESS than Gost's percentage wise. Until that changes (and it might) you can not say Nugent is better, even if you want to make excuses for him (which, I never made for Gost because I was never under the illusion that his kicking wasnt problematic). 

So I wasn't singling you out @Deadpulse, we're just going back and forth on this discussion about poor kicking... but if you're saying Gostkowski was problematic, then why wouldn't/couldn't there be an improvement in form of a different kicker? The extra point conversations have improved dramatically, Gostkowski has been problematic in just about any kind of clutch situation for a while, and now there is someone else in place who can only go up basically and thus far has based on the small sample size even.

Edited by DoleINGout