FinneasGage

the green bay packers vefrsus the detroit loins 2019 MNF (week 5): the return of the incomparable tony brown PART DEUX

which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game   

38 members have voted

1. 1. which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game

• rubella martin
    • korean robinson
    • brett swine
    • diondre borrelia
    • jake tonedburger
    • tori gouty
    • jamarko symptoms

Posted (edited)

when: wham bam thank you ma'am 
where: NORTH
how: yerp
who: tony brown's squad and the baby blue boys of big d 
why: secure the owl 

under the bright lights of lambaeu we will witness the butter and eggg man of eastern wisconsin march into detroit with his noble sidekick tony and claim waste to a contender that threatens our reign of best team in the north. how they gonna get it done? everyone talks of the front of the lions led by ex cheese mike diesel? does the pack line have the GALL to hold their own? tune in sunday night and find out with the rest of us

elgton-jenkins_1ht81jjxn2gb11kq4fyek6i0r

a lot will be on the plate of elgton. the critics clamor to his ability and have proclaimed him elite. a big test, no doubt, for elgton on monday night in the city of dreams 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Return of "The Incomparable" Crazy Tony Brown

13yYeMc6_400x400.jpg

the protagonist returns to his team after taking a temporary leave of abscess  to maximize his body

do they even have a ******* chance now? most would say no. i would say maybe because (unlike you birdbodys) i understand that things go differently than reality intends sometimes 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

unveiling secret weapon: lucas patrick

CNdj6L6UEAANYw0.jpg

lucas stepped in and revolutionized the position with his skilled ability of snapping. will detroit be prepared for it on sunday night? will aaron be prepared for it sunday night? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJBW1_DxkrU

final score prediction: 19-25 the cheese rains supreme on this night 

giphy.gif

Edited by FinneasGage

FAIL
Dude, you cannot put the word peckers in the title.
Fix it now

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

FAIL
Dude, you cannot put the word peckers in the title.
Fix it now

that was @CWood21 i didn't do anything 

If we were forced to pick 1 game for the Packers to lose, I'd pick this one just so we could get a different GDT creator next week. Your Green Bay Pecker talk is slanderous, betraying and most of all bad luck for us. If we lose this game, I solely blame it on your mocking of the Green Bay Packers. :P

Just now, Nick_gb said:

If we were forced to pick 1 game for the Packers to lose, I'd pick this one just so we could get a different GDT creator next week. Your Green Bay Pecker talk is slanderous, betraying and most of all bad luck for us. If we lose this game, I solely blame it on your mocking of the Green Bay Packers. :P

we peck away at opponents until they submit, there is no slander

Just now, FinneasGage said:

we peck away at opponents until they submit, there is no slander

That's a stretch. More like we slam their faces in the dirt in the first half and then they peck away at us and put us on edge of a possible loss until we barely hang on for a win.

detroit is a buncha birdbody's. We got this.

Weekly Score Progression: 10, 21, 27, 27, 34, 38

GB: 38

Birdbody's: 20

That's some zany, whack stuff right there.  Love it.  Can't wait for the Loins lurkers to come in here and talk smack in this thread.  I dare em.

Seriously?: Do you read what you type? I really hope non-Packer fans (note the "a") don't visit and see that thread title. Ugh.

14 minutes ago, GBPFan said:

Seriously?: Do you read what you type? I really hope non-Packer fans (note the "a") don't visit and see that thread title. Ugh.

despite our first initial interaction here, i think we're going to be pals