the green bay packers vefrsus the detroit loins 2019 MNF (week 5): the return of the incomparable tony brown PART DEUX

FinneasGage

which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game   

38 members have voted

1. 1. which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game

• rubella martin
    • korean robinson
    • brett swine
    • diondre borrelia
    • jake tonedburger
    • tori gouty
    • jamarko symptoms

Really we didn’t play that bad tonight, just made big mistakes. Made enough plays to win

Shep’s fumble-3 points to Det (and decent field position to us)

Shep’s dropped pass int- 10 point swing

Jones fumble- 3 points to the lions potentially more to us since he fumbled on like the 45. 

Lets not forget Detroit’s 1 td was also controversial. The line judge closest to the ball waved it off as a turn over on downs. 

D vent early but balled out the final 3 quarters. AR was mostly on point.

We can’t play like this vs a top end team, but we were better than perception

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I like how they made such a big deal out of a hands to the face penalty, but just glossed over the TD that didn't break the plane the other way.

Yup. Kitties were only in this game because of that blown call on the goal line that would've ended the drive and then the fluke INT by Shepard. Their offense did nothing else most of the game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I don't even care about the refs.  The amount of NFC North fans that care more about the Packers losing than their own damn teams has me rolling right now.  

Daddy Rodgers living rent free in their heads. 

*insert smug Rodgers grin here* 

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

It’s not even worth trying to defend the calls that went in our favor tonight (the two hands to the face calls).  Let’s just own them, say we caught a break, and let everyone else cry about the officiating.  I’d waste no energy trying to defend that sh!t.

Fans do what fans do.  I am more pointing out the announcers of the game who are supposed to be neutral.

• Like 1