the green bay packers vefrsus the detroit loins 2019 MNF (week 5): the return of the incomparable tony brown PART DEUX

FinneasGage

which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game   

38 members have voted

1. 1. which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game

• rubella martin
    • korean robinson
    • brett swine
    • diondre borrelia
    • jake tonedburger
    • tori gouty
    • jamarko symptoms

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

It’s not even worth trying to defend the calls that went in our favor tonight (the two hands to the face calls).  Let’s just own them, say we caught a break, and let everyone else cry about the officiating.  I’d waste no energy trying to defend that sh!t.

There is no defending it.  **** calls if I was the Lions I'd be really pissed.  We've had them go against us but man that was pretty bad.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Fans do what fans do.  I am more pointing out the announcers of the game who are supposed to be neutral.

My comment wasn’t made to what you were pointing out.  And yes, I agree with your comment about the game announcers.  I said it earlier - GB and it’s fans are on an island.  No help or words of support are coming our way.  Fine!  Let’s be the outsiders who don’t need approval from the pundits and sports mouths.  Screw them - it’s us against the world.  Fine!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

It’s not even worth trying to defend the calls that went in our favor tonight (the two hands to the face calls).  Let’s just own them, say we caught a break, and let everyone else cry about the officiating.  I’d waste no energy trying to defend that sh!t.

Here's the argument for those penalties.

Hands to the face includes the neck area. If you're hand is in the neck hole of the shoulder pads which it was on the first, questionable on the second, you're making contact with the neck. That is by the letter a penalty.

• Like 9