the green bay packers vefrsus the detroit loins 2019 MNF (week 5): the return of the incomparable tony brown PART DEUX

FinneasGage

which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game   

38 members have voted

1. 1. which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game

• rubella martin
    • korean robinson
    • brett swine
    • diondre borrelia
    • jake tonedburger
    • tori gouty
    • jamarko symptoms

Just now, persiandud said:

those were not hands to the face and you know it. we were gifted this game by the refs. they outplayed us and clete blakeman and his crew screwed the lions 

Ain't saying I would have made those calls myself, but they also weren't clear misses. The rule says you can't put your hands on the guy's neck. If you've got a hold of the neck hole of the guys shoulder pads, not sure what to tell you.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Funny how Booger wasn’t whining this much when the Lions got their phantom TD in the 1st half or how it wasn’t even reviewed.  It’s amazing at how pisspoor the officiating is every week. 

Every scoring play is reviewed lol

1 minute ago, persiandud said:

those were not hands to the face and you know it. we were gifted this game by the refs. they outplayed us and clete blakeman and his crew screwed the lions 

Not sure I agree DET outplayed GB.  DET had a ton of opportunities to put this game out of reach, and then GB gave them more, and they never did.

• Like 1

Just now, thrILL! said:

Interesting how all the replays were from the angle behind Bakh.  It looked like hands to the face live when you could see the side angle.  Of course there were no side angle replays on either call.  #BlameESPN 

Side angle cameras were on the right side of the field. Amazes me they still only have one permanent set.

• Like 1

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Not sure I agree DET outplayed GB.  DET had a ton of opportunities to put this game out of reach, and then GB gave them more, and they never did.

I agree.

Because of the way DET blitzed the beginning of the game.....it skewed the way we responded.

3 minutes ago, persiandud said:

We got some calls but made the plays that mattered. Williams scores, Lazard drops that pass, or Crosby misses this is a different game. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Ain't saying I would have made those calls myself, but they also weren't clear misses. The rule says you can't put your hands on the guy's neck. If you've got a hold of the neck hole of the guys shoulder pads, not sure what to tell you.

Same thing I'm trying to reason with my fantasy crew, mostly Vikings fans. I wouldnt have called them but by the minutiae of the law....