the green bay packers vefrsus the detroit loins 2019 MNF (week 5): the return of the incomparable tony brown PART DEUX

FinneasGage

which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game   

38 members have voted

1. 1. which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game

• rubella martin
    • korean robinson
    • brett swine
    • diondre borrelia
    • jake tonedburger
    • tori gouty
    • jamarko symptoms

On 10/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, SSG said:

I'm ready for this monstrosity of an experiment to end.  Graham is a completely useless piece to this offense if he's not able to catch TD passes that bounce off or go through his hands.  Is that 3 or 4 dropped TD passes (catchable) in the last 3 weeks?

You can add in the 4-5 times a game we need a block from him in the running game and he consistently fails. He's been an expensive swing and a miss. Once Sternberger is active I'd be fine with Jimmy being a game day inactive. He honestly should be 4th on the depth chart when all four guys are healthy. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, SSG said:

I'm ready for this monstrosity of an experiment to end.  Graham is a completely useless piece to this offense if he's not able to catch TD passes that bounce off or go through his hands.  Is that 3 or 4 dropped TD passes (catchable) in the last 3 weeks?

Yes, Graham has been an albatross around our neck on offense for a while now.  

17 minutes ago, Pugger said:

You are assuming the better team lost the game.  The Lions offense went into hibernation in the second half while the Packers kept scoring even after turning it over 3 times.  The Lions did not really take advantage of those gifts.  Usually if you turn it over that many times you're gonna lose.

I love the way the Lions fan keeps saying "the Packers held a lead in this game for 0 seconds" as though he is so dense he can't realize that the Packers held the lead at the only time that it matters, LOL.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:28 PM, Striker said:

I'd say there's a decent chance the second one gets overturned but not the first one as that was near the neck and impacted his head as well. It would all depend on the standards of that eye in the sky and whether it can only be looked at in real time vs slow motion, etc.

Personally, I don't feel like there was enough to overturn a call on the field.  Either play.  That's the goal of the Eye in the Sky.  Overturn the obvious.  Do not nick pick.  But...that's just me.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:00 PM, Pugger said:

Yes, Graham has been an albatross around our neck on offense for a while now.  

He finally made a somewhat tough TD grab yesterday .. much more difficult that the one he should have had above.  He played well yesterday .. could live with performances like that for sure.

5 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He finally made a somewhat tough TD grab yesterday .. much more difficult that the one he should have had above.  He played well yesterday .. could live with performances like that for sure.

Yes he did play well yesterday.  Let's hope we see more of this in the coming weeks.