the green bay packers vefrsus the detroit loins 2019 MNF (week 5): the return of the incomparable tony brown PART DEUX

FinneasGage

which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game   

38 members have voted

1. 1. which button man is gonna corral the packer city magic when it mattes most in the game

• rubella martin
    • korean robinson
    • brett swine
    • diondre borrelia
    • jake tonedburger
    • tori gouty
    • jamarko symptoms

18 hours ago, Joe said:

I'm not afraid of that secondary at all. Sure they have Slay, but who else in that secondary really intimidates anyone? 

On the other hand, the offense needs to score, but focus mainly on eating up clock once we have the lead. Our defense is going to get to Stafford and if we can show up against the run like we did last week, it'll be a long day for Detroit...

I thought the same way...Slay wise.

Went to PFF here's what it said...

Slay has 192 snaps.  Score of 57.3.  Coverage is 60.1.  Run of 37.3.  That is #76 in the league at corner.

Melvin has 292 snaps.  Score of 63.7.  Coverage is 60.  Run is 71.1.  That is #51 in the league.

Coleman as 273 snaps.  Score of 81.9.  Coverage is 83.8.  Run is 50.8.  That is #6 in the league.

In his 65 snaps, Mike Daniels was their highest rated pass rushing defensive lineman.

A'Shawn Robinson is the 42 ranked DT in the league.  Very close to Clark in rating.

Harrison is in the upper 50's.  

Davis is a 40 at MLB.

Tavai is a 51 at MLB.

Yah, they have issues.  This could be another game to run the ball up the middle and play action off of it.

18 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The stupidity of this is that the man had 2 sacks per year for those 4 years and is still supposedly one of their best players.

In regards to Harrison...

Of note is that he plays roughly half the snaps that Kenny Clark does.

I can't see his past breakdowns, but I'm guessing the run snaps gets his score up there.

In looking at the past to now...it clearly shows that Harrison isn't playing as well as he has in the past.  That's about all I'm taking from it.