Mike McGlinchey out 4-6 weeks

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Totally forgot, but Shon Coleman who was supposed to be our swing tackle got hurt in the offseason. Lawd, Shanahan/Lynch were probably excited about the tackle situation when training camp started....And now? Well, not so excited LOL.

Sadly, it's like the least shocking thing ever. 

Just found out. Came in here to keep everyone from jumping ship...lol Luckily we have a defense that can keep us in gms. It'll be tough but I have faith this team will keep it together. This season has been good vibes. Not gonna let these injuries stop it. 

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

Man we don't need to make trades before the deadline, our TDL is going to be all of our injured players coming back lol. 

Still need a receiver lol. 

But yeah, I agree. As someone mentioned earlier, the bright side is that three of these games are Washington / AZ and AZ. Doesn't necessarily mean that we will win, but 2-4 should still be doable over this next 6 at the very least, and heading into the home stretch at 6-4 isn't a bad position to be in at all. 

Just now, Forge said:

Still need a receiver lol. 

But yeah, I agree. As someone mentioned earlier, the bright side is that three of these games are Washington / AZ and AZ. Doesn't necessarily mean that we will win, but 2-4 should still be doable over this next 6 at the very least, and heading into the home stretch at 6-4 isn't a bad position to be in at all. 

Actually 6-4 is not all that good, especially with how we end the season lol

But when is Staley expected to return? After another few games? So after the Rams/Redskins? We may be able to salvage this if he returns soon. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sherm said:

Just found out. Came in here to keep everyone from jumping ship...lol Luckily we have a defense that can keep us in gms. It'll be tough but I have faith this team will keep it together. This season has been good vibes. Not gonna let these injuries stop it. 

It's just so amazingly frustrated. I was done with this injury crap after Staley got hurt. Since then Taylor and Hurd have been moved to IR, McG and Juice have gone down, and spoon went out. I'm just over this injury crap. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

But when is Staley expected to return? After another few games? So after the Rams/Redskins? We may be able to salvage this if he returns soon. 

Completely agree, we're at a point where dropping games to Washington or Arizona should be considered total and abject failures, regardless of injuries. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Packers was the target date. and 6-4 should be fine. Granted, we do have to play very well down the stretch, but 4-2 against Packers / Falcons / Saints / Rams / Seachickens / Ravens isn't impossible. Falcons is definitely winnable, as it the Ravens game in my opinion. I'ts a lot of coinflip type games, but 4-2 is doable

Just now, Forge said:

Packers was the target date. and 6-4 should be fine. Granted, we do have to play very well down the stretch, but 4-2 against Packers / Falcons / Saints / Rams / Seachickens / Ravens isn't impossible. Falcons is definitely winnable, as it the Ravens game in my opinion. I'ts a lot of coinflip type games, but 4-2 is doable

10-6? I'm trying to compete for home field. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Playoffs alone should be considered a good outcome for this team this year. We are a team that has had the 2nd pick in the draft 2 out of the last three years. 

VERY misleading. Had the 2nd pick because Jimmy G got hurt. With him last year we are at least a 8-8 or 9-7 type of ball club. That's the type of team this should be looked upon as, not just a 4-12 team that had the 2nd pick. We were say an average team last year that just picked up Bosa/Ford/Alexander. A team like that should just be fine making the playoffs, but should have hopes for competing for a SB. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Now it all makes sense why he hasn't looked like the same player this year. 

I'm just glad hes not out for the season. 

He's been fine. Was a monster in the run game on Monday and just allowed that one sack to Garrett. His one bad performance.........and it was REALLY bad was against the Steelers. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

VERY misleading. Had the 2nd pick because Jimmy G got hurt. With him last year we are at least a 8-8 or 9-7 type of ball club. That's the type of team this should be looked upon as, not just a 4-12 team that had the 2nd pick. We were say an average team last year that just picked up Bosa/Ford/Alexander. A team like that should just be fine making the playoffs, but should have hopes for competing for a SB. 

Yes, but you have no idea where we pick with jimmy g. for all we know, he plays worse than Mullens lol. Mullens production certainly was in line. Or maybe we only pick 6th or 7th instead of second. That's not any better in my opinion. Or maybe we make the playoffs. I wouldn't count on that, but feasible. Still, we picked second and we don't know where we would have picked otherwise.