Week #6 Gamethread Steelers 1- 4 @ Chargers 2- 3

Steeler Hitman

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

anyone else here think that Ducky will have a good game and lead us to a victory (thanks in part to the defence  being legit and a running game for a change)?

I definitely think there is a chance. I think Mason would've gotten the win against Bmore without the injury. The offense was starting to pick up steam right before that. 

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I definitely think there is a chance. I think Mason would've gotten the win against Bmore without the injury. The offense was starting to pick up steam right before that. 

I never saw (but didn't look either) if Thomas was fined for that hit. Just curious. 

38 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

There is no way that fine should've been less than 250k. 

The fact he didnt get ejected or suspended is laughable.

I don't recall a fine getting near that amount but I don't keep track either. What are the more expensive fines handed out over the years? I thought JH92's fines were the example the league made way back. I remember the $75K fine he got, but that was also because he was a 'repeat  customer' so to speak. He kept the crooks on park avenue in business so to speak>:(