onejayhawk

Week 6: Texans at Arrowhead GDT

Huh?  He threw it up cuz he saw Kelce getting mugged.   Ol well

Just now, samsel23 said:

My thinking exactly. Mahomes takes a shot as soon as he sees that flag and a receiver down.

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Yeah that is some BS... Ball was clearly still in Mahomes hand when ball was released

I know people were posting stats about how the defense isn't that bad, but I'm not sure how you can watch them and think that.

Veach has to do something about the LB crew. If he wants to win a SB, something has to be done.

1 minute ago, Habbsawce said:

I know people were posting stats about how the defense isn't that bad, but I'm not sure how you can watch them and think that.

They are so easy to play against. Teams literally move the ball at will.

1 minute ago, Habbsawce said:

The Texans have a great offense. And if we weren't us, we would've had them stopped. Teams are going for it on 4th against us way more than normal because they think they need to keep pace.

The LBs do suck. But this D is better than last year.

Teams are basically just choosing to interfere with Kelce week in and week out, at this point.

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

The Texans have a great offense. And if we weren't us, we would've had them stopped. Teams are going for it on 4th against us way more than normal because they think they need to keep pace.

The LBs do suck. But this D is better than last year.

Agreed,  honestly one Good linebacker changes this defense immensely. 

Back to that INT. I want to assume that Mahomes saw Kelce held, saw the flag and threw it deep as a "free play." Too bad you can't challenge a holding call, like pass interference cause that would have been an easy one. I just don't see how Kelce being held off the LOS is after the ball was released.

Oh well.

Just now, Habbsawce said:

Back to that INT. I want to assume that Mahomes saw Kelce held, saw the flag and threw it deep as a "free play." Too bad you can't challenge a holding call, like pass interference cause that would have been an easy one. I just don't see how Kelce being held off the LOS is after the ball was released.

Oh well.

Oh that's absolutely what happened. He's done it numerous times this year. He sees a flag on D, he chucks it.