Week 6: Texans at Arrowhead GDT

onejayhawk

59 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I'm intrigued to see how the run defense does without Jones and Williams. Williams has been bad this year period, but it would be an interesting revelation IMO if we look better inside in run D without Jones.

I’d be shocked if we didn’t improve,  but I think that will have to the quality of IOL’s we’ll be facing.

Jones has a tendency to shoot the gap,  I actually think that helps us against the stronger OL’s.   Run defense was bad against Indy,  but it got even worse once Jones went out.  That OL is too talented for our DL to sit and hold their gaps.. we needed more penetration to disrupt the RB before he could find the hole

Ok, so how does this work? Tyreek Hill is listed as a "game time decision" on whether or not to play. But Andy Reid has to "game plan" before Sunday. Does he have to make 2 game plans? One with Hill playing and one without him playing? Now the team has to prepare for 2 game plans? This all seems silly and destructive just so you can say deciding on Hill was a "game time decision".

Or is this "game time decision" just smoke and mirrors for us fans and the media?

14 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Ok, so how does this work? Tyreek Hill is listed as a "game time decision" on whether or not to play. But Andy Reid has to "game plan" before Sunday. Does he have to make 2 game plans? One with Hill playing and one without him playing? Now the team has to prepare for 2 game plans? This all seems silly and destructive just so you can say deciding on Hill was a "game time decision".

Or is this "game time decision" just smoke and mirrors for us fans and the media?

I imagine it’s more smoke and mirrors. But even if he’s active, which I think he will be, he still may not play full time.