Week 6 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Executing what? Nothings there sans a few good run plays. Before one play wouldn’t matter the offense would head out and move the ball. We look like the freaking Fisher led rams out there. Embarrassing. 

Executing on two plays from the one yard line. Catching a ******* pitch. This could easily be a 21-7 game in favor of us. But this OL is pathetic, and the rest of the O loves turning the ball over.

Man o man.. Not gonna listen to any sports radio. Super tough pill to swallow boys. At least no one cares about the rams. But this lost feels bad. Like we can’t even compete which is the worse part. Goff man. Goff man.. Goff man. Not looking good along with Gurley. 

I know everyone is now saying the sky is falling but its not. Its tough to come off a Superbowl and just repeat what you did again the following season. The Rams will get things going though because they arent a team that all of a sudden forgot how to play football. Plus things just havent gone their way in recent games. But take a look at this:

2017 The Falcons made the Superbowl in 2016 and started 2017 3-3 and ended up up 10-6 making the wildcard round and beating the Rams in LA.

2018 The Eagles made the Superbowl in 2017 and started 2018 3-3 and ended up 9-7 making the wildcard round and beating the Bears in Chicago.

Now as we stand the Rams in 2019 made the Superbowl in 2018 and is 3-3. The same situation. I still think the Rams will find a way to get into the playoffs and if history is continues, the Rams will win on the road the playoffs. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I know everyone is now saying the sky is falling but its not. Its tough to come off a Superbowl and just repeat what you did again the following season. The Rams will get things going though because they arent a team that all of a sudden forgot how to play football. Plus things just havent gone their way in recent games. But take a look at this:

2017 The Falcons made the Superbowl in 2016 and started 2017 3-3 and ended up up 10-6 making the wildcard round and beating the Rams in LA.

2018 The Eagles made the Superbowl in 2017 and started 2018 3-3 and ended up 9-7 making the wildcard round and beating the Bears in Chicago.

Now as we stand the Rams in 2019 made the Superbowl in 2018 and is 3-3. The same situation. I still think the Rams will find a way to get into the playoffs and if history is continues, the Rams will win on the road the playoffs. 

The sky is falling and we have no answer. 

We are however gonna get fed with a nice dose of 3 game stretch. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

There's no place for optimism now. We could turn it around but there is no evidence that we will do that. In fact we are getting worse and our offensive line potentially took a hit without Noteboom. 

Every unit today got completely outclassed. The penalties on offense were maddening and playcalling was very suspect at the most opportune times. This was a complete team failure when we had a long week to prepare. 

Edited by LeotheLion