Week 6 - Rams vs 49ers

RamRod

I loved what Im seeing from the running game. Brown didnt finish that td drive off on that last possession but he was the main reason the Rams scored that td on the first possession. Henderson is like wow. I bet the Niners was like "what just hit us" lol. I definitely want to see more of Henderson in the 2nd half and moving forward the rest of the season. Goff need to start getting things going on in the passing game. Seems like he is playing it a bit safe. But people kept saying nobody can run on the Niners. Well the Rams have 100yds rushing in the 1st half. On defense, I love how the Rams have responded. Slow down the Niners rushing attack and let Jimmy G beat you and so far he cant. He shouldve had multiple interceptions. Overall I think the Rams do what they always do in 2nd halves is make adjustments and come out playing well and I expect them to get things going and try to take home this win.

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Mcvay didn’t discover ish @jrry32

we suck arse this year. This team is crap. This team is old where it matters most. This is bs. 

Nothing McVay can do when this team isn't executing. The effing rookie HB drops a pitch on a play that would have went for big yardage, and it all spirals from there. OL is pathetic. Defensive effort is pathetic. I've had enough.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Well 2017 and 2018 were fun

Sadly we spent so much ammo the last 2 years that we were bound to feel it. Many didn’t want to believe. I didn’t want to believe it. This is bad. 3 straight with no answer man. Maybe 10-6 is the best we can do. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Nothing McVay can do when this team isn't executing. The effing rookie HB drops a pitch on a play that would have went for big yardage, and it all spirals from there. OL is pathetic. Defensive effort is pathetic. I've had enough.

Executing what? Nothings there sans a few good run plays. Before one play wouldn’t matter the offense would head out and move the ball. We look like the freaking Fisher led rams out there. Embarrassing.