GDT: Titans at Broncos

titans0021

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

But this forum, Titans Twitter or wherever has talked 90% about how bad the QB position has been and how just about anyone but Marcus gives the team a better chance. If that was spoken from emotion then so be it, but that was the vibe. 

:)

gonna need some receipts, my man.

the closest i can think of is that i once mentioned that most starting QBs in the NFL are better than marcus, and i stand by that. that very pointedly does not include a guy like tannehill, and it also doesn't suggest that all our problems would be solved by having another QB, just that we'd be somewhat better off. again, stand by that, but that's not what you're saying. i have a hard time believing anyone went a whole lot further than that- i think i've been one of the most openly critical people of mariota on here.

It’s really sad we wasted the primes of guys like Delanie and Casey. 

Fun Fact: Sat beside Jurrell Casey’s family during the Colts(few other players families were close too-Woodyard, Dickerson) and let’s just say they weren’t big Mariota fans lol. Game sucked and completely forgot to mention it during that week but talking to his cousin, mom, and wife during the game was awesome. 

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Fun Fact: Sat beside Jurrell Casey’s family during the Colts(few other players families were close too-Woodyard, Dickerson) and let’s just say they weren’t big Mariota fans lol. Game sucked and completely forgot to mention it during that week but talking to his cousin, mom, and wife during the game was awesome. 

Ooooo what were they saying about Mariota 

16 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

How you been holding onto this juicy juice for so long? You scuzz!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Steelers are playing some dude named Devlin Hodges at QB and have a better offense than we do.

In the last year they’ve lost their top two QBs, an elite RB, an elite WR and Munch as their OL coach and we can’t even compare to their offense. Devlin Hodges nickname is Duck. Duck Hodges. And he’s going to score more points today than we will in all of October.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

It's over. lol

In no way do I think Kyler Murray is a better QB or prospect than Marcus was.  But their team had the radical idea to put him in the system he had in college. So he has having more immediate success and likely to transition better to the NFL, when they eventually mature the offense.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I’ve been watching Superstore since the game ended and it’s been so much better than the three hours before. I just can’t think of a reason to not just watch Superstore for five hours next Sunday instead of two.

Lets not kid ourselves. You'll be watching every Sunday even if the team is the worst in history.