GDT: Titans at Broncos

titans0021

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

The hardest part of it all is losing Mariota the human being. It's undoubtedly the only reason he still has staunch supporters to this day. Not sure you can find a better person than him.

Belichick is gonna love him.

And he'll crush our souls

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

The hardest part of it all is losing Mariota the human being. It's undoubtedly the only reason he still has staunch supporters to this day. Not sure you can find a better person than him.

Yeah. In the age of social media, he came in with the most hype of any player we've seen. His highlights are littered through Youtube. He had many plays you love to look at, but they just wasn't consistent or even in the same game..lol

He is a great person. So easy to root for, unlike Young.
He showed great moments, unlike Locker.

Hard to find a person say a bad thing about him. 

But couldn't stay healthy.....and play consistent.

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Lets not kid ourselves. You'll be watching every Sunday even if the team is the worst in history.

I’m honestly not sure. Especially if we move into the Tannehill era. Normally I’m just mad when we’re bad. Today was a level of frustrated indifference that I can’t remember hitting before. Because we’re not terrible, but we’re not good. And we’re not going to be good. And I’ve lost all hope in this coaching staff.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m honestly not sure. Especially if we move into the Tannehill era. Normally I’m just mad when we’re bad. Today was a level of frustrated indifference that I can’t remember hitting before. Because we’re not terrible, but we’re not good. And we’re not going to be good. And I’ve lost all hope in this coaching staff.

We're in "I have no mouth but I must scream" territory 

Places I legit seeing Marcus going next year:
LA Chargers- Because of Whiz and west coast
Seattle Seahawks-  Because Carroll makes these type of moves and West Coast
Las Vegas Raiders- Gruden loves QBs and closer west
Chicago Bears-System and Former HC is OC. I don't really like the team fit.
New England Patriots- Because they always love a deal and he'd be the great reclamation project. Imagine grooming him for 2 years or so until Brady retires.
Kansas City Chiefs- Because Reid also seems to love QBs.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It’s one of the things I’ve appreciated about the last few years about my sports teams. Titans have Marcus, Bucks have Giannis, Brewers have Yelich. All great guys. Now it’s Tannehill, who is a total monster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

It's over. lol

In no way do I think Kyler Murray is a better QB or prospect than Marcus was.  But their team had the radical idea to put him in the system he had in college. So he has having more immediate success and likely to transition better to the NFL, when they eventually mature the offense.

At this point & as of today Murray is better Mariota is damaged goods I’m sorry, the kid ran outside the pocket from a 2 man rush today 🤦🏽‍♂️

17 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

.Tannehill racked up one more sack (4) than Mariota (3)

Protection and run blocking is the main problem to me. 

Playcalls and QB come in at 2a and 2b. 

You're not wrong, but I feel like the best thing for Marcus might be sitting down for a couple games.  If Tanny somehow, despite having no time to throw and two-man routes, can get a few wins, we stick with him.  If - more likely - he sucks just as bad and the team doesn't get better, you bring Marcus back in for the last six games to see if the break helped him.  This all becomes more realistic if we can somehow get the OLine to stop playing like one of the worst in the NFL.  Keith Carter needs to be gone mid-season with the way this unit is playing.  Just disgusting.

• Like 1