GDT: Titans at Broncos

titans0021

7 hours ago, Kookie23 said:

He won a playoff game.

Honestly I can't even remember if Tannehill even played in one.

Regardless,  it doesn't really even matter if Mariota was leagues better or not, Tanny is just an older, slower version of him.  There's a good reason Miami gave him up for so little. 

The problem is we have an offensive system that is fundamentally designed to fail.  Honestly if I were Marcus I'd just want to leave.

I get so tired of the mariota hype, here’s some facts marcus isn’t that much athletic than Tannehill, Marcus has in a 40yrd dash but the man played WR in college can’t play WR & not be athletic I doubt he still runs 4.5- 4.6 but he can move in the pocket, okay next Tannehill has 2 not 1 but 2 4K yards season Marcus mariota 0. Tannehill has thrown over 24Tds in a season 3 times, MM 1. Marcus mariota won a playoff game due to having the better supporting cast. He’s nothing special, but we forget Tannehill Played in a division that has been owned by the pats for almost 20 yrs 🤷🏽‍♂️. I’m sick of people act as if mariota turned water into wine 🤣🤣🤣 & by the way the titans gave up a 4th round pick & he was traded because the franchise wanted to start over & clean house it happens 

• Like 2

ive come to grips that adoree is more like Ike Taylor. If you remember those Pittsburgh championship yrs you’ll recall Ole Taylor was a solid cover Corner, however he didn’t get his hands on a lot of picks. The kid this season has been very solid other than the Jacksonville game where he had a bone head pass interference he’s answered the challenge. I love what I saw when he went up against Julio getting physical with him though he got out muscled on a couple balls he didn’t give up big plays. Keep improving Adoree