GDT: Titans at Broncos

titans0021

And play-action should not be viewed as a negative. 

Manning made a career of it. He and Edgerin James and Joseph Addai. Those wee some of his biggest plays to Dallas Clark and all his TEs. WRs. 

Don't over think it. Do what has given you the biggest plays. Everyone is trying to stop the run. 

Come out with Davis and Brown on the edge. Walker at TE and Humphries in the slot. .don't need a million formations. 

Again, we are mentally attached to the McNair/George days. We won’t deviate from it, we’ve convinced ourselves that it’s in our DNA.

this franchise won’t change until we get a Sean Payton who is just going to come in and say “to hell with the past”. Vrabel ain’t it. 

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Again, we are mentally attached to the McNair/George days. We won’t deviate from it, we’ve convinced ourselves that it’s in our DNA.

this franchise won’t change until we get a Sean Payton who is just going to come in and say “to hell with the past”. Vrabel ain’t it. 

If Vrabel ain’t it, Robinson ain’t it. That’s his hand picked right hand man.

Yeah, Arthur Smith has to go. Screw continuity. If Vrabel is okay with running an offense this way I would be against keeping him longer than I previously fought for. That is insanely too high.

They promoted Smith to essentially keep the same playbook as last year for Mariota to not have to learn a new offense, but it's not working and this play-calling ain't it. 

This is the same **** that got Mularkey fired. Abandon it and join football post 2004 like the rest of the league.

17 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

If Vrabel ain’t it, Robinson ain’t it. That’s his hand picked right hand man.

I’m as cold on JRob as I’ve ever been. 

But for me, drafting Corey and AJ we’re both really good picks and gave us what should be a good, if not great, WR duo. To me, that means he has a clue. Then he signs Hump to round out a really good trio on paper.

he has to be looking at Vrabel/Smith right now and be like...I got you THREE wide receivers to throw the ball to. Yet, we don’t throw them the ball nearly enough. That’s on OC/HC

14 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah, Arthur Smith has to go. Screw continuity. If Vrabel is okay with running an offense this way I would be against keeping him longer than I previously fought for. That is insanely too high.

They promoted Smith to essentially keep the same playbook as last year for Mariota to not have to learn a new offense, but it's not working and this play-calling ain't it. 

This is the same **** that got Mularkey fired. Abandon it and join football post 2004 like the rest of the league.

An absolutely moronic hire. But classic Titans. We are the same clowns who promoted Mike Munchak from position coach to HC. 

Don’t care what anyone says, Munch was awful. That loss to the winless colts spoke volumes