TNF - Giants @ Patriots GDT

Dome

Just now, animaltested said:

Honestly, does the MVP HAVE to be a single person? Like, can they just give it to the entire Patriot defensive unit? Id be total fine with that.

I remember a couple years ago some pundits were talking about giving the MVP to the Cowboys OL when they were at their best.

I'd have no issue with that.  

5 minutes ago, kramxel said:

I suppose you know the difference between backpedaling and clarification.

The fact they're missing a lot of weapons, doesn't mean it's OK for him to bail out, like he did on that 3rd down with outside pressure. It doesn't mean it's OK to throw 5 yards out of bounds when he had a guy running free on the sideline. 

There's some impact on this game, but when I say he looks like a rookie, I'm talking about mechanics, movement and ball placement.

lol, you're right. When you say that the lack of weapons doesn't affect the quarterback only the offense and then state that it's both the lack of weapons and the fact he's a rookie that's not backpedaling at all. You're correct. 

You can point out the rookie mental mistakes that's fine. Just don't sit here and pretend that their lack of offensive weapons and familiarity with his current offensive playmakers on a Thursday Night Football game don't add to those mistakes as you tried to in your original post on this topic. 

or if you're going to take the stance you just did in this post, at least acknowledge the fact of the missing weapons instead of writing it off completely and then clarify your stance as you just did. 

Edited by Nick_gb