TNF - Giants @ Patriots GDT

Dome

Just now, Nick_gb said:

lol, you're right. When you say that the lack of weapons doesn't affect the quarterback only the offense and then state that it's both the lack of weapons and the fact he's a rookie that's not backpedaling at all. You're correct. 

You can point out the rookie mental mistakes that's fine. Just don't sit here and pretend that their lack of offensive weapons and familiarity with his current offensive playmakers on a Thursday Night Football game don't add to those mistakes as you tried to in your original post on this topic. 

You've made your narrative, not point in repeating the same thing,

And btw:

their lack of offensive weapons and familiarity with his current offensive playmakers on a Thursday Night Football game don't add to those mistakes as you tried to in your original post on this topic.

Never said that.

Just now, kramxel said:

You've made your narrative, not point in repeating the same thing,

And btw:

Never said that.

You implied it ... as for repeating my narrative as long as you continue to reply to my posts with more backpedaling I will continue to beat the same drum. That's how an argument/debate works my friend.