TNF - Giants @ Patriots GDT

Dome

Just now, BayRaider said:

Looking at the Pats schedule, the only game I think they will be underdogs all season is 2.5 point underdogs against the Eagles on the road. 

I mean the Chiefs, Ravens, and Texans will certainly be tough games but they will be the favorites. 

Doubt the Eagles will be favored assuming the Patriits are 9-0 when we play. Just saying. 

Dear Patriots , despite the Nor' Easter barreling down into Foxboro please don't choke and somehow lose to the Gemini version of Eli Manning!! Not only would it give credence to the Giants still owning Tom Brady but Gmen, will be GD unbearable for weeks to come. Thanks!

Sincerly yours: Concerned NFC Rival Fan.

35 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Pats should save their energy. They the Ravens, Eagles, Cowboys, Texans, and Chiefs next.

;)

It's like the Pats get TWO bye weeks this season. They get a home TNF game tonight Oct 10 then don't play again til Monday Oct 21. 

Their actual bye is Week 10, with 2 weeks to prepare for the road game vs the Eagles. 

29 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

They have the easiest strength schedule in nfl history this year.:$

Which tough team was that? The Steelers that proceeded to lose to just about everyone else (though I understand that they may have won more with Roeth), the Bills (who also haven’t played anyone) or the Giants (without their top three offensive skilled players)?

33 minutes ago, FinSting said:

It's like the Pats get TWO bye weeks this season. They get a home TNF game tonight Oct 10 then don't play again til Monday Oct 21. 

Their actual bye is Week 10, with 2 weeks to prepare for the road game vs the Eagles. 

And then the two games against Miami. 4 total byes.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Looking at the Pats schedule, the only game I think they will be underdogs all season is 2.5 point underdogs against the Eagles on the road. 

I mean the Chiefs, Ravens, and Texans will certainly be tough games but they will be the favorites. 

There no way in hell a 9-0 Patriots team winning by over 20 PPG is going to be an underdog to anyone