Perfect Offense For Just $15.00

Uncle Buck

56 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Brett Favre even championed Green Bay to trade for Moss when Oakland was looking to deal him. 

Iirc, Favre was even willing to give up some of his guaranteed money so the Packers could acquire Moss, but the FO wouldn't pull the trigger on a trade.  I can't remember what Oakland wanted in the trade, a 3rd round pick?

• Like 1

On 10/11/2019 at 10:55 PM, vikes635 said:

But there was! the whole reason why the Moss return after patriots didn't work is because Farve didn't like moss off the field. I remember the final straw being the two of them at a resturaunt and Moss saying something like he wouldn't feed what they had been eating to his dog. Farve thought that was so rude and demanded we cut him. Literately couldn't get along for more than 3 games 

I'm not sure what extreme-wing sports website you got that from, because you've got the facts all wrong.  The team was eating in the facility and Moss did say something like that, but Favre wasn't involved in it at all, it was Brad Childress.  You can say someone said something stupid without going all the way to the level of saying "they can't get along."  Hell, I've written here that people wrote something stupid, but that doesn't mean I don't get along with them.  I'm sure other people have said the same thing about me.

Edited by swede700

not that i'm defending Moss and his locker room comments about the caterer the team used, but what he was trying to convey was that he ate healthier  food and more complete menu choices than the typical meat and potatoes and hot dish stuff that was being served.

Edited by vike daddy