Week 6 Non Vikings Games

SemperFeist

30 minutes ago, swede700 said:

It certainly could be.  As long as they stay healthy.  But, then again, I always had a feeling the Rams would take a step back, especially since their defense wasn't going to be as good as they were last year...and I still wouldn't trust Goff further than I could throw him.

It is looking like the 49'ers are the class of the NFC early in the season.  I don't know how their depth is, but there starters are very good on both sides of the ball.  AND, I think Garappollo  was playing possum with the league in the preseason!!

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

To each their own. :D

I'll cheer for whatever outcome can improve the Vikings in the standings.

In the end to me, until proven otherwise, I don't put full faith in the Lions to ever be truly problematic, if they were 4-1, they'd eventually come back to earth and the Vikings would catch them.  The Packers, you beat them down into submission, so they can't come back.  

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

In the end to me, until proven otherwise, I don't put full faith in the Lions to ever be truly problematic, if they were 4-1, they'd eventually come back to earth and the Vikings would catch them.  The Packers, you beat them down into submission, so they can't come back.  

Fair point.

2 hours ago, Virginia Viking said:

It is looking like the 49'ers are the class of the NFC early in the season.  I don't know how their depth is, but there starters are very good on both sides of the ball.  AND, I think Garappollo  was playing possum with the league in the preseason!!

Garappollo hasn't actually been that impressive...he has been ok, it's their defense that has been fantastic and the major reason for the start

3 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Garappollo hasn't actually been that impressive...he has been ok, it's their defense that has been fantastic and the major reason for the start

Oh, I don't know.  He's completing almost 70% of his passes with 8.0 yard per passing attempt average.  Yes, the defense is playing great...but Garoppolo is doing what he needs to do on the offensive side.  I just remember that in the preseason 49'er fans were all in panic because he played some historically awful quarterback.  Yet, he seems to be his normal self when the season starts?  I really think he and Shannehan played a long con on the first five teams they played this season.