Trade targets

biggbrd

Trade targets  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What position do you want to trade for?

• OL
    • WR
    • TE
    • Other

With the trade deadline a few weeks away now  (4PM Eastern, 29/10/19), what position should we be targeting? Any ideas on who in particular? Safe to say all of the biggest holes on the team are on the O currently, don't think there will be anybody clamouring for a trade on D!

Having a look around, WR seems to be the most frequently cited position, which is no surprise really. Stefon Diggs, AJ Green and Emmanuel Sanders are the most common options. Who would you pick out of the three?

Personally, I would be more interested in a TE who can block or somebody to help out on the OL. I know Wynn will likely come back, but we would still be just one injury away from being back in the same position... 

3 hours ago, biggbrd said:

Has he been any good? What's he like as a blocker?

Apparently trash in pass protection and about the same as what they already have in run blocking. So no better than Izzo or LaCosse just taller, higher college pedigree/draft status, some YAC ability/speed upgrade, and healthy most importantly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Spooky said:

Patriots need a blocking TE. If Dwayne Allen is healthy I don't see why they wouldn't sign him.

Then next priority is Wide Receiver. Hopefully Wynn comes back and returns to the level he was playing before he got hurt

Yeah, was seriously wondering about Allen the other day. Obviously not much of a pass catching threat, but blocking a level above what we have now it seems. Knows the organisation etc. We'll see I guess. Definitely looking forward to Wynn coming back. When is his earliest return again?

2 hours ago, biggbrd said:

Yeah, was seriously wondering about Allen the other day. Obviously not much of a pass catching threat, but blocking a level above what we have now it seems. Knows the organisation etc. We'll see I guess. Definitely looking forward to Wynn coming back. When is his earliest return again?

Week 9. When googling that I saw this headline from August which made me laugh/cry:

A year removed from injury and Isaiah Wynn feels better than ever

Edited by scottishpatriot
Spelling