Week 6 GDT: Ravens Offense/ST vs. Bengals

AFlaccoSeagulls

Tucker might’ve been able to get a kick in had Lamar gotten to the sideline earlier when he initially when to cut out of bounds, but it would’ve been at the edge of his range.

If Lamar could’ve gotten out of bounds just a bit sooner. Either way, this run helps to inflate his rushing numbers. A run like that might be just the run to help him surpass Vick’s rushing record by season’s end.

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Lamar is such a moron man. 

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Ditto for Lamar. 

That one I’m not as upset with. Snead ruined too much of our time in the first place. Lamar could’ve gotten out earlier but it looked like the spot would’ve been very close in terms of Tucker’s range.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

That one I’m not as upset with. Snead ruined too much of our time in the first place. Lamar could’ve gotten out earlier but it looked like the spot would’ve been very close in terms of Tucker’s range.

Here's my thing though, Tucker has shown he can make insane kicks in practice. Just get out and let him do his thing and see what happens. 

• Like 1