Week 6 GDT: Ravens Offense/ST vs. Bengals

AFlaccoSeagulls

I’m cool with Lamar running. Let him do his thing. Lamar protects himself when he needs to.

Not sure if our defense looks so good because it’s the Bengals or if it’s because Tony Jefferson and Anthony Averrett are both out.

I’m thinking it’s more the latter though because Chuck Clark is very smart, making the calls, is more athletic, and has much better coverage. Plus I feel like TJ and AA would’ve found a way to make this Bengals passing offense look prolific.

Ive seen both Clark and Elliot in there. Looked like Clark was playing at the LB spot.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’m cool with Lamar running. Let him do his thing. Lamar protects himself when he needs to.

Not sure if our defense looks so good because it’s the Bengals or if it’s because Tony Jefferson and Anthony Averrett are both out.

I’m thinking it’s more the latter though because Chuck Clark is very smart, making the calls, is more athletic, and has much better coverage. Plus I feel like TJ and AA would’ve found a way to make this Bengals passing offense look prolific.

Ive seen both Clark and Elliot in there. Looked like Clark was playing at the LB spot.

Yeah Clark is playing Mike on dime packages and Elliott at SS. I like it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah Clark is playing Mike on dime packages and Elliott at SS. I like it.

Honestly it may be mean to say but TJ going down, if the defense looks good against actual teams then his injury might end up being the Cam Cameron moment from the 2012 season, where we get rid of someone that was well past their welcome and serious improvements followed. Obviously the situations differ in how they “left” but still. Wish nothing but the best for TJ but he was arguably just as big a liability to this team as Cam Cameron due to how involved he was with our defense and his overall inability to be good at his job.