Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Giants waive RB Jon Hilliman; sign RB Buck Allen

Recommended Posts

He starts one week and then gets cut the next.

Man, that's rough. I hope the Giants can get some Bang for their Buck on this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the G-men fanbase will talk of him much like the Iggles reverently refer to Frank Gore.  What might have been.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This is the move that starts the dynasty. I guarantee it. Buck Allen is the GOAT

Buck Allen? Is THIS the guy??

Image result for buck rogers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Scapegoat after that fumble?

Even before the fumble the Giants were using Elijah Penny, a fullback, at running back a lot. Hilliman is not an NFL back. I’m not sure why the Giants didn’t sign a veteran two weeks ago after Gallman got injured. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh... Through out that game I was wondering who this n Hillman guy was and why the Giants would be trotting him out given the rbs who are still free agents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gmen said:

Even before the fumble the Giants were using Elijah Penny, a fullback, at running back a lot. Hilliman is not an NFL back. I’m not sure why the Giants didn’t sign a veteran two weeks ago after Gallman got injured. 

Or even after Barkley got diagnosed with a high ankle sprain even. Not like Gallman is a proven commodity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Or even after Barkley got diagnosed with a high ankle sprain even. Not like Gallman is a proven commodity 

I mean, former Giants RB Orleans Darkwa wasn't half-bad playing for them, and he's still a free agent. 

Javorious should do really well for them. He can contribute in the receiving game and be a reliable safety-valve off the bench for Danny Dimes. He reminds me of a younger Andre Ellington. Take that as you will. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, bzane said:

Buck Allen? Is THIS the guy??

Image result for buck rogers

Buck Rogers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Buck Rogers?

OH my GOD, this is so embarrassing! I sort of conflated "Barry Allen", The Flash; and Buck Buchanan, the monstrous DT for the old Kansas City Chief; and when I MEANT Buck Allen I got him mixed up with the guy pictured above...................................

Image result for Barry Allen The FlashImage result for Buck Buchanan
Edited by bzane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bzane said:

OH my GOD, this is so embarrassing! I sort of conflated "Barry Allen", The Flash; and Buck Buchanan, the monstrous DT for the old Kansas City Chief; and when I MEANT Buck Allen I got him mixed up with the guy pictured above...................................

Image result for Barry Allen The FlashImage result for Buck Buchanan

Brutal is rolling in his grave right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Norm said:

Brutal is rolling in his grave right now

You're right!!

Don't want to be responsible for worsening Brutal's condition. I shall make it up to the Forensic One by sending him a PM requesting the exact figures for The Flash's 100-yard-dash time, clocked in 1938 while Barry Allen was matriculating at Nostalgic State. No doubt The Brute will be able to locate the data in his Library-of-Congress-worthy collection of football books!

Image result for The Flash images
Edited by bzane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×