Giants waive RB Jon Hilliman; sign RB Buck Allen

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Scapegoat after that fumble?

Even before the fumble the Giants were using Elijah Penny, a fullback, at running back a lot. Hilliman is not an NFL back. I’m not sure why the Giants didn’t sign a veteran two weeks ago after Gallman got injured. 

4 hours ago, Gmen said:

Even before the fumble the Giants were using Elijah Penny, a fullback, at running back a lot. Hilliman is not an NFL back. I’m not sure why the Giants didn’t sign a veteran two weeks ago after Gallman got injured. 

Or even after Barkley got diagnosed with a high ankle sprain even. Not like Gallman is a proven commodity 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Or even after Barkley got diagnosed with a high ankle sprain even. Not like Gallman is a proven commodity 

I mean, former Giants RB Orleans Darkwa wasn't half-bad playing for them, and he's still a free agent. 

Javorious should do really well for them. He can contribute in the receiving game and be a reliable safety-valve off the bench for Danny Dimes. He reminds me of a younger Andre Ellington. Take that as you will. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Buck Rogers?

OH my GOD, this is so embarrassing! I sort of conflated "Barry Allen", The Flash; and Buck Buchanan, the monstrous DT for the old Kansas City Chief; and when I MEANT Buck Allen I got him mixed up with the guy pictured above...................................

Image result for Barry Allen The FlashImage result for Buck Buchanan
Edited by bzane
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bzane said:

OH my GOD, this is so embarrassing! I sort of conflated "Barry Allen", The Flash; and Buck Buchanan, the monstrous DT for the old Kansas City Chief; and when I MEANT Buck Allen I got him mixed up with the guy pictured above...................................

Image result for Barry Allen The FlashImage result for Buck Buchanan

Brutal is rolling in his grave right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Brutal is rolling in his grave right now

You're right!!

Don't want to be responsible for worsening Brutal's condition. I shall make it up to the Forensic One by sending him a PM requesting the exact figures for The Flash's 100-yard-dash time, clocked in 1938 while Barry Allen was matriculating at Nostalgic State. No doubt The Brute will be able to locate the data in his Library-of-Congress-worthy collection of football books!

Image result for The Flash images
Edited by bzane
  • Like 1