naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #7 Florida
    • #5 LSU

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

that's a bs call 

The roughing the passer? That was as clear cut as they get. It was a dirty hit too.

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

geaux tigah

GG. Didn't think we'd win a night game at LSU. Offense was a pleasant surprise. Grantham was an embarrassment. Losing Greenard destroyed any chance we had.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

The roughing the passer? That was as clear cut as they get. It was a dirty hit too.

GG. Didn't think we'd win a night game at LSU. Offense was a pleasant surprise. Grantham was an embarrassment. Losing Greenard destroyed any chance we had.

GG. You guys looked better than I expected for the first 2.5 quarters. Just couldn't keep up with our offense in the end, but I don't expect any team other than Alabama will as far as the rest of the season goes. 

Would enjoy a rematch in the SECCG if we beat Bama. But every time I hype myself up that we can beat Bama it feels like this...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

GG. You guys looked better than I expected for the first 2.5 quarters. Just couldn't keep up with our offense in the end, but I don't expect any team other than Alabama will as far as the rest of the season goes. 

Would enjoy a rematch in the SECCG if we beat Bama. But every time I hype myself up that we can beat Bama it feels like this...

If y'all were playing Bama in Baton Rouge, I'd feel a lot better about your chances. But alas . . .

5 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Both offenses look great, both defenses look suspect.

Coaching and homefield in favor of Bama. Right now I would favor the Tide by 7.

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Both offenses look great, both defenses look suspect.

Coaching and homefield in favor of Bama. Right now I would favor the Tide by 7.

I wouldnt say suspect. Id say, "Showing their youth."

They need these games to build them. LSU has a soph replacing Devin White that played 1 meaningful half of football last year.  A whole lot of holes and seams open, but both teams have great talent to continue building to sure them up.