You Have 24 Hours (Final Challenge on 250).

MacReady

Welcome, everyone, to the first installment of You Have 24 Hours.  Ten million likes, stuffed inside 10 little footballs, is the prize.  You either win the ten million dollars or you die trying.  There is no leaving this facility without winning or dying.  Those of you who have been brought here against your own will might as well try to win because the alternative is death. 

Each day, somebody will die.  Some days it will be more than one of you.  Some days you may get a brief reprieve depending on when or if yours truly is busy and cannot deliver results.  Always be mindful of the ping.  When your name gets mentioned (tagged) and when I say you have 24 hours to complete a set of instructions, it means you have 24 hours to complete the instructions or suffer the consequences. 

Each set of instructions will be different.  Sometimes they might be as easy as choosing to walk through to another room.  Others might be tests of skill or knowledge, and some yet might be decisions you have to make about the rest of those in the room with you. 

It's up to you to decide how you want to play this game.  Will you take on the role of the villain and end the lives of your fellow contestants?  Will you play nice, but scheme in dark corners of each room with others?  Will you take advantage of ways to get ahead and protect yourself in the game, or will you just follow along?  It's all up to you. 

@TheKillerNacho, @theuntouchable, @rackcs, @Counselor, @gopherwrestler, @Matts4313, @daboyle250, @SwAg, @Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @Llamalover, @ET80, @bcb1213, @Malfatron, @Whicker, @Adrenaline_Flux, @Dome, @mission27, @jasonwbantle, @FinneasGage, @Woz, @Cheesehawk, @GSUeagles14, @N4L, @ramssuperbowl99, @Ragnarok@Tk3

The doors are now locked.  Nobody else will come in, only one will leave alive. 

Keep in mind, however... Hal Adam Livingston has lent us his digital imprint technology.  Each of you has had a complete scan of your memories and personality, and each digital imprint has been stored.  You may be able to effect the game beyond the grave, and those you harm may yet harm you. 

It is time to make friends and create your plan of attack (or defense). 

You Have 24 Hours to do so. 

Tomorrow at 10:19 CST you will have to complete your first set of instructions, and you will have until Tuesday around the same time to complete them or face death. 

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not sure how you could look at this post and think, "I should include him"

You stepped into the room by posting, and now you either win or you die. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Wait...no no.  I didn't mean to sign up.  I don't have time.  

You stepped into the room by posting, and now you either win or you die. 

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I take a gun, stick it by my temple, and pull the trigger over and over. 

There is no gun in the room yet and you looked weird pointing an imaginary gun at your head.  As such, you have been placed on suicide watch.  You’re now in an inescapable straight jacket.  Don’t worry, though.  It will not impede your ability to move on to the next room.  

• Like 1