2019-2020 NCAAB Discussion Thread 1.0: March Madness Canceled

NYRaider

7 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

wiseman back ineligible.  whew you hate to see it!

Dude got royally screwed by the NCAA. He should be down in Australia this year with LaMelo Ball with $1M+ sitting in his bank. But instead, he gets to sit out the entire season because his parents took $11,000. God bless the NCAA!

But I will say, enjoy the NIT Penny and Boogie. You guys deserve it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Dude got royally screwed by the NCAA. He should be down in Australia this year with LaMelo Ball with $1M+ sitting in his bank. But instead, he gets to sit out the entire season because his parents took $11,000. God bless the NCAA!

But I will say, enjoy the NIT Penny and Boogie. You guys deserve it. 

he'll be fine

should still go to australia rn tho

10 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

crazy how much better we got from last year

chase jeter was probably our #1 option last year and this year he is probably like 6th or 7th lol

we legitimately have 10 good college players on the team and an 11th man who probably deserves pt that he won't get

You guys look really good. Nnaji, Mannion, and Green are all big time, that's probably the best freshman trio in the country this year. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It'll be fun to see him and Tre go head to head. UNC needs another scorer to step up, Keeling hasn't been as good as I expected he'd be. 

We go as Cole goes and that's pretty much how it's going to be. I have hope for Harris but who knows when he'll be healthy enough to play.

• Like 1