Felipe Carvalho

Shady Slim

okay so this is something that’s been bugging me of late and i’m wondering if anyone else has been seeing this as well

there is some really seedy fella on the nfl’s facebook page who keeps posting photos of himself with the caption “dolphins fan here” under each and every post they make. i find it super offputting and the guy’s kind of a creep lol

now i don’t know who here uses facebook

but like are your experiences with the nfl’s facebook page plagued by felipe carvalho as well or is it just me

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

okay so this is something that’s been bugging me of late and i’m wondering if anyone else has been seeing this as well

there is some really seedy fella on the nfl’s facebook page who keeps posting photos of himself with the caption “dolphins fan here” under each and every post they make. i find it super offputting and the guy’s kind of a creep lol

now i don’t know who here uses facebook

but like are your experiences with the nfl’s facebook page plagued by felipe carvalho as well or is it just me

i saw one today that said Hey ladies im single and not dolphins fan here

• Like 1