GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

5 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I am about to ban anyone from posting Qb numbers to prop up their QB after playing the Falcons.  You do NOT get to brag about beating up on a Dan Quinn defense in 2019.  You might as well be playing your local highschool varsity football teams defense. 

Doesnt matter, murray made nice throws against you guys

I knew the Jets offense would look better with Sam back but I didn’t expect him to elevate them like that. His pocket presence and ability to feel the rush are special. 

The Bills defense is legit and we almost pulled out a W with Sam in that one. Still early but I’m confident he’s legit 

10 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

McVay is not a trash coach. The Rams were terrible for years, and years. He turned them around when he arrived, and got them to the Super Bowl in 2 years. The team is 3-3. Plenty of football left to be played.

He's probably just het up. In a few days, if one of us say McVay is trash, he'll come down hard on us like Solomon Thomas on a Ram guard. 9_9

49ers going to the playoffs! How bout that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He's probably just het up. In a few days, if one of us say McVay is trash, he'll come down hard on us like Solomon Thomas on a Ram guard. 9_9

49ers going to the playoffs! How bout that.

49ers still need to win at least 10, then I'll be confident they'll make it. NFC is crowded this year.

3 hours ago, AntonChigurh said:

Doesnt matter, murray made nice throws against you guys

WTF you talking about your kicker or even you could have made nice throws against us while putting up 250+ yards and 2 TD's.   With the way our defense is playing right now if a Starting QB doesn't break 400+ yards and 4+ TD's.  He might as well have done nothing at all and should be ashamed of himself >.> 

We literally went a stretch of like 10 to 12 drives straight that we gave up either a TD or FG over the last 2 games.  Watson had over 450 total yards and 5 TD's on us last week and we gave up almost 600 yards of offense to the Texans with Watson having a perfect passer rating lol. 

Edited by FalconFan13