GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

19 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

WTF you talking about your kicker or even you could have made nice throws against us while putting up 250+ yards and 2 TD's.   With the way our defense is playing right now if a Starting QB doesn't break 400+ yards and 4+ TD's.  He might as well have done nothing at all and should be ashamed of himself >.> 

We literally went a stretch of like 10 to 12 drives straight that we gave up either a TD or FG over the last 2 games.  Watson had over 450 total yards and 5 TD's on us last week and we gave up almost 600 yards of offense to the Texans with Watson having a perfect passer rating lol. 

Watch the film instead of burying your nose in stats. 

4 hours ago, AntonChigurh said:

Watch the film instead of burying your nose in stats. 

I watched the whole game what more of a buttkicking dude i need to see the Falcons take on a weekly basis?  We literally make EVERY QB look all pro against us this year.   For god sakes even Mariotta  kicked our butts and then got benched 2 games later.   This has nothing to do with stats it's more so you can't judge any QB based on how they play us right now.  Their was even a play where 40 to 50 yards came from 1 dump off pass to the left side where their wasn't 1 Falcon defender within 25 yards of the play when he caught the ball.    Im not saying Murray is a bad QB or won't be good.  Im just saying every QB looks elite against us and shouldn't be used as the standards of what he would do against most teams.

Also i can 100% guarantee i have seen more falcons games and defense than you have to know what QB's are doing to us.  The other 5 games where yall played a real defense is about what you can expect from murray this year as a rookie and theirs no shame in that he will be fine.   The Falcons defense is historically bad right now. To give you an idea of how actually bad it is

In the last 3 games Houston, arizona, and the Titans are 26th, 27th, and 31st in the league in giving up sacks meaning teams are destroying those lines and QB's.   The Falcons in those 3 games combined have 0 sacks and 1 qb hit  total.    Also when i said historically bad i wasn't joking we are on pace to do something no defense has done since 91 which is allow over 50% of 3rd downs for a season.  We are holding strong at 56% allowed on 3rd downs.  Not only are we on pace to break it but were pretty much shattering it.   We couldn't even lay 1 finger on Murray who has been sacked  on like 10% of his dropbacks this year.   In the end what im tying to tell you is i don't think you really understand how bad of a defense murray just played really is and it's not going to be the same as when he plays most other teams outside of maybe Miami who is legit full on tanking and cutting players and they might still be better than us.

Edited by FalconFan13