GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

Just now, animaltested said:

London deserves better than the Succaneers. Lawdy oh lawd.

The bucs  aren't a dumpster fire or anything, but they aren't great. They're a team that will probably win between 6-8 games. They are mired in mediocrity. 

Just now, iknowcool said:

Lol what the hell is it with this Bucs run defense?  I haven't seen a run D this good in a long time tbh

Best in the league. And it's not a case where anyone can say it's about the competition. I Think you'd be hard pressed to name a team that had to face a rougher slate than dealing with cmc and the 49ers run offense in half of their first 6 games. That ranking has absolutely been earned. 

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

Best in the league. And it's not a case where anyone can say it's about the competition. I Think you'd be hard pressed to name a team that had to face a rougher slate than dealing with cmc and the 49ers run offense in half of their first 6 games. That ranking has absolutely been earned. 

Yea probably one of the toughest gauntlets I have seen they have absoultely been tested...    The best game was Alvin Kamara by a single player and 9ers did well too toward the end of that game  Mostert was gashing them for a bit in the 4th.

But they have faced  CMC 2x, 9ers, Gurley, Alvin Kamara, and Saquan (1 ypc before he was injured).

• Like 1

I don't get the love affair Arians has with Ogunbowale. I don't feel like he's been particularly impressive as a pass receiving back. I don't get why you make that backfield a three man rotation. Seems unnecessary and lowers the overall effectiveness of the team.