Hunter2_1

GDT - Week 6

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

How many times did you nearly pass out typing this?

I once had to give a "Funniest Poster" TASTy to ITWT (he and I never got along). 

That was easier than typing this.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Not his fault. In fact most of his INTs seem to come off his WRs hands this year.  Very unfortunate.

Still playing like trash this year can't deny that.

Atleast last year KCs defense was beast at pass rush tied for 1st in sacks and even forcing turnovers tied 8th. Their defense is actually worse this year. Which is surprising i had them improving to avg top 16 or so.

1 minute ago, Small Town Values said:

Have faith, Forge. Bit early to throw in the towel 

I actually think the Rams should be more concerned if they don't win this game decidedly. Starting your 4th and 5th string tackles (one of whom isn't actually a tackle), has far too great of an impact on your offense overall. 

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Atleast last year KCs defense was beast at pass rush tied for 1st in sacks and even forcing turnovers tied 8th. Their defense is actually worse this year. Which is surprising i had them improving to avg top 16 or so.

Buckweath said they will be top 10

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Texans go on the road and beat KC and LAC when trailing in 2nd half. Texans a problem.

Watson is the troof

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Thats partly an artefact of just dominant the offense was, though. Teams were having to pass early and pass a lot just to keep up.