GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Bro when have you go back and look the last 2 years. I never go there. I know @Forgeis my witness man. Now if you’re talking about Jenny’s g. That’s all day bro. He wanted to gift that game so bad. But don’t go making stories up old man. I’ve seen you on troll those raider fans. It’s you my boy not me. 

I haven't seen him troll on us at all...

No one said Goff is trash, but he certainly played like trash today. If you want to be in denial, it's all you man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Bro when have you go back and look the last 2 years. I never go there. I know @Forgeis my witness man. Now if you’re talking about Jenny’s g. That’s all day bro. He wanted to gift that game so bad. But don’t go making stories up old man. I’ve seen you on troll those raider fans. It’s you my boy not me. 

I know what I read. You're a goon, and that's why you've been warned by @ET80 as recently as last week with your hands up in the air like "Who me????" 

You're not a victim. Like I said, I guess that's the last time I'll hear you pop off about the 49ers. You can dish it out, but can't take it. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Cowboys run Witten on a hitch just short of the first down marker every other play. 

What did they run on their 2pt conversion attempt? Witten on a hitch lol

Its an option route. And its been the #1 killer of NY teams for like 15 years

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

But you played the jets...

Thats true.... BRB going to chug a gallon of bleach

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Hard to remember a defensive performance like that even during the Harbaugh years. McVay got his teeth kicked in by Saleh. Why they got an Ewok going up against Luke Skywalker doe? :)

Bears did it to us last season. That’s what sucks about guys getting successful too quickly. They think they are better than they are. Their egos won’t let them think otherwise. 

McVay just doesn’t have the answers yet. Most coaches have been coaching longer than he’s been alive.

I know what I read. You're a goon, and that's why you've been warned by @ET80 as recently as last week with your hands up in the air like "Who me????" 

You're not a victim. Like I said, I guess that's the last time I'll hear you pop off about the 49ers. You can dish it out, but can't take it. 

Lmao that’s hilarious bro. Haha. Only waited 2 years huh. 

He didn’t do anything last week doe. Let’s not get carried away, don’t beat a rammy when he’s down. Just poke the MF with a stick

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Bring on the Jets

Haha. Can’t wait. Should be a fun game.  I’m excited to see how Darnold does against BB and that Pat’s D on Monday night. Curious to see what Vegas puts the spread at. I think y’all were favored by 21 the last time. 

Edited by SDotNova

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I haven't seen him troll on us at all...

No one said Goff is trash, but he certainly played like trash today. If you want to be in denial, it's all you man.

I literally said the rams are hot trash. I didn’t Goff was excellent. Are you guys reading what I’m writing or what? Go back and read my history brother. And he has a lot. Specially with that whole Gruden- Mack. Ab thing, I know this old man I know him real good.