GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

Im starting to feel really bad for Ryan he just can't catch a break lol.  

Matt Ryan became the first QB in NFL history to complete 80+% of his passes for over 300 yards with 4 TD and 0 INTs and lose.

Matt Ryan is the only QB in NFL history to throw for 350+ yards 3+ TDs and 0 Ints in back-to-back games and still lose both games.

He had a 75% completion percentage in both games, 5 TDs in one (148.1 rating) and 419 yards in the other (134.5 rating)

Matt Ryan is the 3rd QB in NFL history to have at least 300 passing yards in each of his team's first 6 games of a season. The other 2 QBs were Kurt Warner (2000) and Steve Young (1998).   He is 1-5 in those games.  Should be 0-6 if Agholor could catch a easy toss for a TD down the sideline.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I am about to ban anyone from posting Qb numbers to prop up their QB after playing the Falcons.  You do NOT get to brag about beating up on a Dan Quinn defense in 2019.  You might as well be playing your local highschool varsity football teams defense. 

Goff next week baby I’m about to ULTRA INSTINCT WE BACK BABY. 

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Goff next week baby I’m about to ULTRA INSTINCT WE BACK BABY. 

LOLOLOL  Goff might break records next week son and im still gonna Jiren that ultra instinct post and shut it down. You gonna need help from others to get it allowed like Goku did xD

• Like 1

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

LOLOLOL  Goff might break records next week son and im still gonna Jiren that ultra instinct post and shut it down. You gonna need help from others to get it allowed like Goku did xD

Lmao love that you got it man. Much love brother. I predict a 3-3 score and a tie and both of us being salty as heck. 

Just now, showtime said:

Same.  That defense looks insane.  Not sure how the Seahawks will move the ball against it and if Russell Wilson will be alive after the beating he will take.

Defense looks good on our end, Wilson looks like the MVP on your end. Going to be a fun tilt. 

• Like 2