GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lmao love that you got it man. Much love brother. I predict a 3-3 score and a tie and both of us being salty as heck. 

Im a HUGE anime fan my guy.  About to go to Anime Week Atlanta during Halloween this year.    But no 3-3 is not possible at all our defense is much more likely to make it 30-30 or 300-300 if your defense is doing that bad these days which with Donald i don't see how it can be that bad lol.  But we got little AD lite over here in Grady Jarrett and he can only do so much by himself. 

But if our defense somehow holds anyone to 3-3 even a peewee football team im not gonna be salty im gonna be happy and consider it a miracle.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

I have a feeling that's the closest you will get. I just don't trust your team going forward.

They invested a crap ton of money in Todd Gurley and it was a huge waste of resources.  They invested a crap ton of money in Jared Goff and that is looking suspect.  The defense is really bad as well.  Offensive line looks like it won't be getting any better, either.

They're in a really bad spot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, showtime said:

They invested a crap ton of money in Todd Gurley and it was a huge waste of resources.  They invested a crap ton of money in Jared Goff and that is looking suspect.  The defense is really bad as well.  Offensive line looks like it won't be getting any better, either.

They're in a really bad spot.

The division is back to Seattle and San Francisco it seems. A bye week in the playoffs could be at stake for yinz.

5 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

You're team is a mystery. So many up and down games. I think Quinn needs to go.

Quinn needing to go is a forgone conclusion he shouldn't even come back with the team on the ride home.  He should go straight back to Seattle while he is out there closer in Arizona.  Also we aren't really up and down we just completely suck on defense no if and or butts about it. 

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Man the Chief and Houston highlights are a treat. If you lost today I suggest you tune in.

Texans-Chiefs is the game I watched today and it was very entertaining. Gotta cheer for LT Tunsil even tho he's on another team now. 

Watson is such a baller. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

LOLOLOL  Goff might break records next week son and im still gonna Jiren that ultra instinct post and shut it down. You gonna need help from others to get it allowed like Goku did xD

Not really. All you got to do is play the same defense that the lions (and every team except the cowboys since then) started playing against us last year and he’ll give you the game 

Edited by rocky_rams

15 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im starting to feel really bad for Ryan he just can't catch a break lol.  

Matt Ryan became the first QB in NFL history to complete 80+% of his passes for over 300 yards with 4 TD and 0 INTs and lose.

Matt Ryan is the only QB in NFL history to throw for 350+ yards 3+ TDs and 0 Ints in back-to-back games and still lose both games.

He had a 75% completion percentage in both games, 5 TDs in one (148.1 rating) and 419 yards in the other (134.5 rating)

Matt Ryan is the 3rd QB in NFL history to have at least 300 passing yards in each of his team's first 6 games of a season. The other 2 QBs were Kurt Warner (2000) and Steve Young (1998).   He is 1-5 in those games.  Should be 0-6 if Agholor could catch a easy toss for a TD down the sideline.

Where the Falcons really screwed the pooch as we always do is letting our most talented people go to other places that could change our future.  We did it with Favre, We did it with Deion Sanders, and we did it again with Shanny.   Our defense sucked in 2016 as well and Shanny's historic offense carried us to a SB that we should have won.  Although Shanny sorta did screw us in that game as well and cost us it.   But i would still have kept him and made him HC to pair with Ryan and the offense going forward.  We got like 75% to 80% of our cap and assets on the offense so to me you need a prolific HC thats offense oriented to ride them to the SB. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Not really. All you got to do is play the same defense that the lions (and every team except the cowboys since then) started playing against us last year and he’ll give you the game 

The fact you think we have the coaching to do that amazes me.  We haven't changed our defensive scheme once this year and keep running the same cover 3 soft zone all game long.  No matter what anyone does against us Quinn is dedicated to make his scheme work or go down with it.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

The fact you think we have the coaching to do that amazes me.  We haven't changed our defensive scheme once this year and keep running the same cover 3 soft zone all game long.  No matter what anyone does against us Quinn is dedicated to make his scheme work or go down with it.

That’s right. Let’s see who can out suck each other 

With that said from here on out no one is allowed to say anything bad about Ryan the man has carried no O-line and no defense to many playoffs and almost a SB ring while putting up MVP and Hall of fame caliber numbers.   Yes he has some good skill positions players but theirs no one in their right mind that would take 3 or 4 good skill players over a top tier O-line or defense.   You give Ryan both of those things and take away his skill players and i guarantee you he makes more 1000+ yard guys like he did with Harry Douglas.