GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

Just now, sryan66611 said:

Just drafted two this draft... Jamel Dean and Murphy BUnting.  The one before that we draft Carl banks and Stewart...   Before that I think it was VHIII.    

keep drafting. The bust rate is just very high. We went that route and didn't find good ones for a decade.

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

rather get OJ Howard

One guy (Howard) will cost a ton to acquire, the other will cost peanuts, relatively speaking, and Brate is a competent tight end outside of the red zone, and one of the absolute best within the twenty. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

One guy (Howard) will cost a ton to acquire, the other will cost peanuts, relatively speaking, and Brate is a competent tight end outside of the red zone, and one of the absolute best within the twenty. 

I'd rather pay more simply because Howard can still improve a ton and is cheap for this and next year. We would make other moves to take on the cap hit of Brate

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's a coaching issue then.

That's what everyone thought so they fire mike smith in comes Mark Duffner last season to take over.. Same ****..   Todd bowles same ****...   Im not sure what it is    But one fact is Hargreaves is absolutely terrible.   Carlton Davis isn't much better hes just a Penalty magnet too grabby

Just now, SBLIII said:

I'd rather pay more simply because Howard can still improve a ton and is cheap for this and next year. We would make other moves to take on the cap hit of Brate

Honestly, if you were going to go that direction, I'd just call Philly and offer a first for Goedert. I don't think that Howard is a bad player by any means, but I'd prefer Goedert. 

And don't be too fooled by the cap hit of Brate. By the time the Pats are done with him, it would be something like 3 million for years one and two. At least that is how I would handle it.