GDT - Week 6

Hunter2_1

Just now, Small Town Values said:

Bosa Bros are like clones. Its brilliant 

He just destroyed Whitworth on that third down. He's been doing that all year. He doesn't always get credit for anything (like he won't there), but he's been creating those situations all year. It's been great to watch. 

Just now, Forge said:

He just destroyed Whitworth on that third down. He's been doing that all year. He doesn't always get credit for anything (like he won't there), but he's been creating those situations all year. It's been great to watch. 

Was interesting reading 49ers forums leading up to the draft - some loved him, others had significant doubts. Checking back in over the first 4 games of the season it seems everyone is onboard now. Kid's the real deal. 

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I had both games as losses, so it's shocking how they played out. This team is surprising me.

The trade for Tunsil has been transformative. I think we probably owe Miami an extra 1st, it's quite literally the difference right now in many of these games. Watson's internal clock is starting to correct itself, they're starting to get Hopkins involved with routes inside the numbers, Carlos Hyde looks like a young Arian Foster, Darren Fells looks like a better than expected contributor at TE, BOB has two weeks of excellent playcalling and game planning...

The Texans might be taking that proverbial next step.

Also Watson hasn’t been sacked for two straight games when was the last time that happened?

1 minute ago, Small Town Values said:

Was interesting reading 49ers forums leading up to the draft - some loved him, others had significant doubts. Checking back in over the first 4 games of the season it seems everyone is onboard now. Kid's the real deal. 

We had a weird part of the draft season where some people wanted to take Josh Allen because we could also play him at SAM lol. Was truly bizarre. I didn't understand that. We had some who wanted Williams just because they thought he was the better prospect, which I can understand. 

• Like 2