I believe carson wentz will have a meltdown @ the vikings...

thedorchannel

I made a post earlier in the season saying that Wentz will miss the playoffs due to all of the pressure the last 2 years has put on him.  His backup QB saved the team twice, winning a superbowl once.

He actually hasn't been playing all that well, even in his 3 touchdown game VS the packers (Packers made some stupid moves that gave the eagles excellent field position several times in that game)

Plus he didn't do that well last week against an awful jets team.

I think this is the week he completely cracks against the vikings defense in Minnesota. 

I'm playing the vikings defense in several fantasy football lineups and i just wanted this to be written down in case the meltdown does happen, or in case it doesn't so i can be relentlessly ridiculed and never make crazy predictions again lol

• Like 1

Is this a thread about how good Carson Wentz is? Because holy crap is he good. Dude does not get sacked. He is athletic, has a cannon for an arm and makes great pre and post snap reads. Just hope he can stay healthy for the Eagles, because he is great to watch (against any team that isn't the Vikings).

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Is this a thread about how good Carson Wentz is? Because holy crap is he good. Dude does not get sacked. He is athletic, has a cannon for an arm and makes great pre and post snap reads. Just hope he can stay healthy for the Eagles, because he is great to watch (against any team that isn't the Vikings).

Thank you Vikings brother. There are a lot of current problems with the Eagles right now, but Wentz surely isn't one of them

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

His TD to Jeffery would be seered into everyone’s brain by the end of the night if he was Mahomes. He played another great game, unfortunately D fell victim to Cousins AGAIN:

Weird that Cousins does so well vs your team.

And I cant stand Jeffrey. He owns us.

• Like 1