Roster Review: Potential picks/trades/FA

sryan66611

I would rather see them give up the to go get their Qb, then sign Rivers.  How far am I willing to go?  Give up more assets and draft capital then the Eagles gave up to get Wentz.  

Eagles gave up Alonso, Maxwell, 1st, 3rd, 4th  another 1st next yr, 2nd the following yr after the second first.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I would rather see them give up the to go get their Qb, then sign Rivers.  How far am I willing to go?  Give up more assets and draft capital then the Eagles gave up to get Wentz.  

Eagles gave up Alonso, Maxwell, 1st, 3rd, 4th  another 1st next yr, 2nd the following yr after the second first.

If we fall in love with a QB that isn't Burrow, go all in. No matter the cost.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I love Burrow, but no one player is worth trading the capital it would take for us to get to number one...

You're talking about 3 first round picks + more...

The history of this organizations suggests they are  unafraid of bold.  Highly unlikely it happens. but not a surprise they would inquire.

5 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Woah, if Stafford gets traded to the Chargers, what a turn of events for the draft.

And shot down already

Yea... I mean Quinn and Patricia are going all in to keep their jobs.   I highly doubt they would give up the franchise qb and start a rebuild before they get fired.

18 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea... I mean Quinn and Patricia are going all in to keep their jobs.   I highly doubt they would give up the franchise qb and start a rebuild before they get fired.

The only variable is just how bad is Stafford s back.  Certainly they couldn t trade an injured player, but they could shock the world and go QB at 3.  I agree highly unlikely, but they can t go into a season with Driskell or Blough to save their jobs if Stafford isn t healthy.  Playing it close to the vest before the draft, almost guarantees the opportunity for the Lions to draft the second QB in this draft.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

My concern with Jefferson is I thought he is more of a SS then FS considering the Ravens signed Thomas.  Andrew Adams has more career picks then Jefferson.  Not suggesting Adams is a better player, but not sure signing Jefferson is wise money spent to upgrade the position Whitehead plays.  There are plenty of FS on the market- Ward, Randall, Clinton Dix.  Not sure how much McCourtey has left in the tank.  It really sucks Evans can t stay healthy because he is the perfect fit what this defense needs.

• Like 1