Roster Review: Potential picks/trades/FA

sryan66611

On 2/13/2020 at 8:33 AM, ravishingone said:

Woah, if Stafford gets traded to the Chargers, what a turn of events for the draft.

And shot down already

im really intrigued by the QB position and i really hope we let Jameis Pickston go

Dalton, Stafford would make our Offense not miss a beat, and if we draft one to groom , even better

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

im really intrigued by the QB position and i really hope we let Jameis Pickston go

Dalton, Stafford would make our Offense not miss a beat, and if we draft one to groom , even better

Dalton? 😬

Stafford could play in this offense. Assuming he's healthy.

6 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Stafford isn't getting dealt and Dalton is a down grade...

Still think best play is the tag on Winston and draft a QB to develop...

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Stafford isn't getting dealt and Dalton is a down grade...

Still think best play is the tag on Winston and draft a QB to develop...

Would have to agree.

I think Dalton could come in and be solid but would be such an uninspiring choice. I would love stafford in this offense but doubt he's available and would probably be costly if he was.

No other FA QBs really excite me.. 

• 2 weeks later...

So Dak potentially getting the exclusive franchise tag.  Wow, his agent would be asking for 36 million or more per yr, if they franchise him like that.

Brady s getting over 30 million to leave NE.  Tannehill should end up over 27 million.  Rivers shouldn t take a pay cut to continue to play- so write him down for over 25 million.  I guess Teddy will be the cheapest, but he hasn t played 16 games in like 4 yrs,  I believe.

Looks like we have a priority on resigning our 3 main defensive free agents, Shaq, JPP and Suh. If that indeed happens, the draft should be focused on OT at 14 and then probably RB or BPA in the 2nd. Kinlaw would hopefully be BPA at 14 if the OTs are gone but we gotta run the ball and protect the QB, I’d almost trade up for a top OT if we get the big 3 on defense resigned.