Roster Review: Potential picks/trades/FA

sryan66611

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Not to this extent, with no first round picks forever, but this would pretty much be us if we traded for Ramsey or PP.

Yea this is pretty crazy but im sure they have an out on the Todd Gurley contract where they can let him go with minimal dead cap/loss.    

Im just really interested in seeing if this all works out lol.

3 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yea this is pretty crazy but im sure they have an out on the Todd Gurley contract where they can let him go with minimal dead cap/loss.    

Im just really interested in seeing if this all works out lol.

I love the brovado of the coaching staff. That's what every head coach should have. But this could potentially be crippling.

If Gurley doesn't ever get back close to 100% and it shows, Goff could be in trouble. And the Rams sink back to the Rams under Fisher; or worse.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I love the brovado of the coaching staff. That's what every head coach should have. But this could potentially be crippling.

If Gurley doesn't ever get back close to 100% and it shows, Goff could be in trouble. And the Rams sink back to the Rams under Fisher; or worse.

A big problem is Whitworth is probably retiring after this season.  Their oline is starting to change.  Saffold was lost to FA already.

Wait, what???,

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

A big problem is Whitworth is probably retiring after this season.  Their oline is starting to change.  Saffild was lost to FA already.

Whitworth isn't the same player of the last decade. He's struggled. And Sack Barrett wrecked him.

But, yeah. It's gonna be even harder for them to find a reliable replacement now.

4 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Lol if we are going to commit to the run might as well have a good back

Have you watched Gurley this season??    I mean yea hes prolly better than what we have but he is a bit slower and just doesn't have that cutting ability he use to have.   He still has the power in a straight line but I dunno if its worth it.

Also about Gurley someone in another post said his contract is horrendous and they don't have an out until 2021 and even then it will cost them some cap space.  I thought they were smarter and had an out in about 2-3 years but guess not.

1 hour ago, sryan66611 said:

Also about Gurley someone in another post said his contract is horrendous and they don't have an out until 2021 and even then it will cost them some cap space.  I thought they were smarter and had an out in about 2-3 years but guess not.

Makes me appreciate how we handle contracts. Even if we hand out bad ones (we've done it countless times), we can get out of them in a season or two with no dead money.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Makes me appreciate how we handle contracts. Even if we hand out bad ones (we've done it countless times), we can get out of them in a season or two with no dead money.

Yea I assumed most all GMs did this because a ton of teams do like Eagles, Saints, and countless others ...    But I guess not lol

26 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I can't bring myself to start a mock draft thread before Halloween.

That 2nd round pick is terrible...   another RB I would be pretty pissed about tbh.  I think RoJo is fine for now there are a **** ton of other needs for the team beside RB.