Roster Review: Potential picks/trades/FA

sryan66611

35 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Personally I rather get dion on cheap and draft an rb in the 2nd-4th but I wouldn't mind Gordon as long as it's not like 8mil plus per season 

The longer it takes him to sign, the smaller his contract will be, presumably.

With Brady, I think they definitely sign a vet RB.  They want a guy who can pass protect.  I do think Gordan would be the preference, if the money can work. Maybe finally use the signing bonus?  🤔

Plus Gordan caught 50 balls.

Edited by ravishingone

8 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

With Brady, I think they definitely sign a vet RB.  They want a guy who can pass protect.  I do think Gordan would be the preference, if the money can work. Maybe finally use the signing bonus?  🤔

Plus Gordan caught 50 balls.

He's also coming off his worst season, so should help push price down as well...

He seems like their target...

50 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's also coming off his worst season, so should help push price down as well...

He seems like their target...

Agreed, every day that goes by, the price comes down.  Arians said he wanted a 3 down back.  No way they risk Brady s health on a rookie workhouse RB.

Trumaine Johnson looks like he’s getting released from the Jets. Bowles signed him.

Dude isn’t starter material anymore but can we sign him as a vet backup outside?

If we go into the season with just Carlton, SMB we Dean we are screwed if someone gets injured.

33 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Trumaine Johnson looks like he’s getting released from the Jets. Bowles signed him.

Dude isn’t starter material anymore but can we sign him as a vet backup outside?

If we go into the season with just Carlton, SMB we Dean we are screwed if someone gets injured.

I was actually big advocate for us to sign him a few years back, as I had watched him for years with Rams. He was a disaster with the Jets though and always hurt. His play has fallen off a cliff...

I'd rather take a flier on other bargain bin CBs. Plenty out there...

As of right now. I like the idea of seeing what QB's fall to the pick at 14. Either take a QB or OT there. If Herbert or Love are there, gotta take one. Unless there's a run on OT's and the drop off is significant, and we want a guy like Eason, who will be available later anyway. Then grab an OT at 14. Either way, using next years first rounder to trade back into the first for someone worth it, should be on the table. 

I'm not sure if this makes sense, but it makes sense in my head...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

There are still some decent CBs still available on the free agent market.