Roster Review: Potential picks/trades/FA

sryan66611

I think Shelby Harris will be coming next for DE. 

Follow it up with Logan Ryan. 

And I'm sure Brady would prefer a vet RB, but if there isn't anyone, like everyone has said, this RB class is deep. So, OT in the first and RB with the 2nd pick, wherever that may be. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

I think Shelby Harris will be coming next for DE. 

Follow it up with Logan Ryan. 

And I'm sure Brady would prefer a vet RB, but if there isn't anyone, like everyone has said, this RB class is deep. So, OT in the first and RB with the 2nd pick, wherever that may be. 

I'm not too familiar with Shelby Harris, can you throw me some details?

I like Logan Ryan as a vet to mentor our talented young DBs and I've mentioned before that I think it might be a good idea to play him at FS

I am 100%on board with OT rd 1 and RB rd2 

These rbs in FA are going to be waiting a min

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I'm not too familiar with Shelby Harris, can you throw me some details?

I like Logan Ryan as a vet to mentor our talented young DBs and I've mentioned before that I think it might be a good idea to play him at FS

I am 100%on board with OT rd 1 and RB rd2 

These rbs in FA are going to be waiting a min

Week 5 he switched from NT to DE and played good. Batted down 9 passes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Ryan wants 10mil a year. A lot for a ncb but he is really good. We need 1 vet cb though in case injuries occur.

Completely agree. Wouldn’t be wise to go into the season with our 3 young guys and then nothing else. Ryan has the Brady connection but other CBs could be Jimmy Smith, Nickell Robey-Coleman, Prince Amukamara, Tramon Williams and Jonathan Joseph to name a few.

58 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

He’d be a 1 yr stop gap, but I’d be down even if we did get an OT in the 1st. I’d feel even better about this if we missed out on the top 4 OTs and got Josh Jones instead cuz he is more raw.

This would be nice but I doubt he would come cheap

We probably can only sign 1 or 2 more decent contracts

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

He’d be a 1 yr stop gap, but I’d be down even if we did get an OT in the 1st. I’d feel even better about this if we missed out on the top 4 OTs and got Josh Jones instead cuz he is more raw.

He's 38 years old! 

11 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

He's 38 years old! 

Haha yes. But he is still playing at a high level. Agree with some of the other comments as well that the contract demands may be too much, but I'd definitely be on board for RT. Additional insurance is given by the signing of Haeg and hopefully a draft pick. 

Honestly, my two biggest FA wants at this point would be #1 a vet CB and #2 DL. Would like Perriman back but will depend on the numbers.

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Haha yes. But he is still playing at a high level. Agree with some of the other comments as well that the contract demands may be too much, but I'd definitely be on board for RT. Additional insurance is given by the signing of Haeg and hopefully a draft pick. 

Honestly, my two biggest FA wants at this point would be #1 a vet CB and #2 DL. Would like Perriman back but will depend on the numbers.

Yea we definitely need another DLineman before the draft

And theres plenty still out there 

Same for CB

23 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

If he's still playing good, yeah sign him for cheap I guess. If he's an upgrade over Dotson. I'll tell you what though. Donovan Smith I think is being undervalued. I think he did a good job last year. And he's still young with room to improve. Unless I'm missing things everyone else has seen.