1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Can the Freddie fans please explain why he should not be fired 

Because the team has improved since week 1.  Have played against some good teams and competed. 

Here’s a real question. If he is fired what are the reasons? Because I don’t think you fire a coach after 1 year unless they are a problem in the building and don’t respect the owner or GM  

33 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Only in the Browns forum does a coach need justification to see year 2 after what will likely be a .500 year (roughly).

It’s especially humorous when the guy leading the charge against him was the same guy who still thinks DeShone Kizer is a franchise QB.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s kinda hard not to improve the team from week 1.

I dont think we've improved

We have had even more time with Odell and Javis Chubb and even added Kareem freaking Hunt

and we could only put up the same lousy 13 points 

we haven't improved.

wheres it at? 

Less penalties? We're still worst in the league 

Courtland freaking Sutton can go over 100 yards 

Odell can't get 35 

Freddie sucks 

Edited by brownie man

We were worse in keys areas today, tackle and dline. 

What is most dissapointing is the lack of pressure from larry, chad, sheldon. 

Our best 3 dline didnt do much to pressure duck, while their best three, watt dupree and heyward/ whoever else where all over baker 

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Are we really going to do this again.

I am a Browns fan, and I happen to like Freddie. I don’t really understand what there is to hate about the guy. I’m rooting for him. With that said, there have been numerous people that I have rooted for in the past who have donned the orange and brown that at some point or another have gotten cut or fired, and rightfully so. Sometimes I’m wrong.

Maybe at some point that will be the case for him also. I don’t know. What I do know is that it’s year one, and there has been some improvement as the season has gone. I will also say that a lot of the problems cannot just be simplified and put on the head coach.  We are riddled with injury, and things could obviously be better all around. But it is also his first year, and I don’t see any reason to start over yet. 

Far be it for me to stop you all though.

ctLyZ4o.gif

• Like 1

And Idgaf what anyone has to say about Freddie’s t-shirt fueling any fires. Has zero impact in the game and an obvious red herring it that people can point and look at after the fact, if the Browns were to lose. Something tells me that when our offensive line was watching defensive ends run around them, it wasn’t because those Steelers were thinking about the t-shirt our head coach wore in his downtime. Embrace the heel.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I hate the injury excuse.

Did you see what we faced today? It comes down to coaching and QB play.

In fairness, it’s hard to play quarterback with a collapsed pocket on virtually every passing play. I’m not sure about Baker Mayfield yet, I need to see more. But I haven’t given up on that or Freddie Kitchens at this early stage and I think I will have a pretty good idea of what we have next year after some of these weaknesses are shored up and there’s a little more experience for both of these guys.