Who gets fired first?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

In fairness, it’s hard to play quarterback with a collapsed pocket on virtually every passing play. I’m not sure about Baker Mayfield yet, I need to see more. But I haven’t given up on that or Freddie Kitchens at this early stage and I think I will have a pretty good idea of what we have next year after some of these weaknesses are shored up and there’s a little more experience for both of these guys. 

I’m more confident in Baker than Freddie.

Give Baker a clean pocket and he’ll shed you.  I’m not sure Freddie is to the same comparable point yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m more confident in Baker than Freddie.

Give Baker a clean pocket and he’ll shed you.  I’m not sure Freddie is to the same comparable point yet.

I agree but I personally don't see either as a lost cause or a reason to hate on either of them. Neither have been perfect but with a competent offensive line I think we'd see a different offense and probably 8 wins right now. I don't hate Dorsey for that either, I thought Hubbard would be average and hoped Robinson would too and how hard would it be to replace a guard when you just drafted one in the 30s the previous year.

Obviously things haven't worked, we can't run the offense we wanted and the defense hasn't been able to attack with leads. The game plan failed. We've got things to fix in all phases but everything is fixable. This isn't Hue Jackson who refuses to adjust and learn.

I would be tempted to try guys off of the street on our line next week though. How much worse could it be?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

In fairness, it’s hard to play quarterback with a collapsed pocket on virtually every passing play. I’m not sure about Baker Mayfield yet, I need to see more. But I haven’t given up on that or Freddie Kitchens at this early stage and I think I will have a pretty good idea of what we have next year after some of these weaknesses are shored up and there’s a little more experience for both of these guys. 

Well you need to give up on Baker. Just save yourself the heartache. He runs into sacks, he doesn’t want to be a pocket qb or a running qb. He can’t/doesn’t read defenses, he’s too short, loves making commercials. Can’t decide if he wants a full on beard, fu man choo, pedo mustache, goatee or baby clean shave. 
Oh and he forgets a straw for his wife!

#lostcauseyoubigdummy

• Like 4

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

I agree but I personally don't see either as a lost cause or a reason to hate on either of them. Neither have been perfect but with a competent offensive line I think we'd see a different offense and probably 8 wins right now. I don't hate Dorsey for that either, I thought Hubbard would be average and hoped Robinson would too and how hard would it be to replace a guard when you just drafted one in the 30s the previous year.

Obviously things haven't worked, we can't run the offense we wanted and the defense hasn't been able to attack with leads. The game plan failed. We've got things to fix in all phases but everything is fixable. This isn't Hue Jackson who refuses to adjust and learn.

I would be tempted to try guys off of the street on our line next week though. How much worse could it be?

No, I agree neither are lost causes.

Tweak the roster, bolster the OL and keep building an identity and continuity.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

We put up 13 points yesterday 

the only team we’ve actually looked decent against is Miami who are injured for real

Freddie is not a coach that adds value simple as that

We also blew out the SB favorites...

Even though this season hasn't went well that game should be remembered. Hopefully we do it again.

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We also blew out the SB favorites...

Even though this season hasn't went well that game should be remembered. Hopefully we do it again.

Nick Chubb went for like 300 yards

and Brandon Williams probably their best defensive player was out 

Freddie didn’t do anything to where I thought he actually coached we’ll

Chubb just absolutely dominated another team who didn’t have their full roster 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Nick Chubb went for like 300 yards

and Brandon Williams probably their best defensive player was out 

Freddie didn’t do anything to where I thought he actually coached we’ll

Chubb just absolutely dominated another team who didn’t have their full roster 

Baker averaged 11.4 yards per pass attempt. Passed for 342 yards. Browns had 135 more yards on 6 fewer plays. Chubb had a great game, 165 yards rushing (183 total) but there was 350 yards that he didn't account for so it wasn't a one man show on offense. Heck, Landry has 167 himself.

You'd think if you give the Ravens a pass for not having their best defensive player that you'd do the same for us when we lose, guess not though.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Baker averaged 11.4 yards per pass attempt. Passed for 342 yards. Browns had 135 more yards on 6 fewer plays. Chubb had a great game, 165 yards rushing (183 total) but there was 350 yards that he didn't account for so it wasn't a one man show on offense. Heck, Landry has 167 himself.

You'd think if you give the Ravens a pass for not having their best defensive player that you'd do the same for us when we lose, guess not though.

We lost ours because of lack of composure not injury 

We are also more evenly talent with Baltimore then Pittsburgh is right now to us even without Myles and it’s not even close

we lost to the backup of the QB we just destroyed 

we suck and Freddie displays bad coaching every single week