Who gets fired first?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, but did they have a young stud at QB like we have in Baker or a young stud defender like Myles to build around??

#eckspectashuns

Well they had Luck at QB and a defense full of young talent like Hooker and Leonard. 
colts also had a very hard first half of the season compared to the 2nd half. 

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

What are we going to do?

I think we finish the year out but totally redo the Offensive side of that ball come offseason time. 

Freddie and Monken gone for sure by 2020

Concerning coaches

Jimmy johnson head coach dallas cowboys 1 win

Bill walsh 3 wins 

Bill belichick fired from the Cleveland browns 

You may want to be patient with rookie

Coachss

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Don Roshi said:

I must've missed the replay. Not surprised the officials screwing up again.

Then he called a good game.

Yeah he’s taking the heat for the loss, but it really wasn’t on him.

There were some decisions I wouldn’t have made, but I think that can be said about every coach every game.

The offense put up 28 on a good defense with 4 turnovers.  Had the players not been so sloppy we might have hung 40 on them.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

I think Freddie did well today. His only error was the 4th down challenge. He seems to be getting better each week.

My only issue with Freddie today was his play calling at the end of the first half. Other than that, he was fine. I find it pretty funny that some fans are trying to pin the blame of today's loss on Freddie. And this is coming from someone who has been pretty hard on Freddie all year.

• Like 3

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah he’s taking the heat for the loss, but it really wasn’t on him.

There were some decisions I wouldn’t have made, but I think that can be said about every coach every game.

The offense put up 28 on a good defense with 4 turnovers.  Had the players not been so sloppy we might have hung 40 on them.

Yup. Like I've said, we could have easily won this game in convincing fashion. But somehow dropped passes, bad calls by the refs, and turnovers are all Freddie's fault.

• Like 2

Just now, DawgX said:

My only issue with Freddie today was his play calling at the end of the first half. Other than that, he was fine. I find it pretty funny that some fans are trying to pin the blame of today's loss on Freddie. And this is coming from someone who has been pretty hard on Freddie all year.

Yeah, I've been the same. I've got no complaints after this game though. I can understand negative thinking if he made the same mistakes over and over, but he's not.

I’m not a huge Freddie guy, but we have to give him time. And you yahoos that are already off the Mayfield bandwagon need to get a grip. We’re not hitting on all cylinders. This team has talent and something is just amiss. I said 4-4 would be an accomplishment midway. Welp we may just not make it. Big whoop. Super young team, 2nd year qb and you expected more?  

Sheesh where was I going with this?  Don’t know but if you feel guilty, then yeah you should. And I’ve accomplished something. 

• Like 1