Who gets fired first?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Baker with the "Whatever happens happens I don't make those decisions" kiss of death comment in the presser about whether or not coaching changes would be a setback in progress

Freddie might actually be gone.

I don't know now. I was certain he'd be back no matter what.

He better hope like he’ll they come out gunning next week.

Does a win save his job or change anyone’s mind?  Probably not.

Does a loss seal his fate?  Imo, yeah, it does.

• Like 2

I never would have thought it a couple months ago, but I think Freddie being gone is inevitable right now.

Dorsey was in a tough spot last year and sort of forced to make a hire he didn’t want to, but I don’t think he lets the sht show continue.

I honestly expect a Rivera/McCarthy type hire who, while maybe not the next “star” HC, won’t ruin Baker and who is at a minimum competent.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I never would have thought it a couple months ago, but I think Freddie being gone is inevitable right now.

Dorsey was in a tough spot last year and sort of forced to make a hire he didn’t want to, but I don’t think he lets the sht show continue.

I honestly expect a Rivera/McCarthy type hire who, while maybe not the next “star” HC, won’t ruin Baker and who is at a minimum competent.

What about Jim Caldwell.  I've seen a few mentions of his name, and he may be worth a look.