brownie man

Who gets fired first?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What happens at coaching?

• Freddie
    • Monken
    • Same Time
    • Neither

Bitonio supports firing or keeping freddie, which really means he wants freddie gone, so far, baker, obj, and now bitonio want freddie gone. Offensive linemen dont usualy speak out like this.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/12/joel-bitonio-supports-whatever-the-browns-decide-on-freddie-kitchens-but-its-put-up-or-shut-up-time-next-year.html

Edited by Kiwibrown
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Bitonio auppprts firong or kweping freddie, which means he wants freddie gone, so far, baker, obj, and now bitonio want freddie gone. Offensive linemen dont usualy speak out like this.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/12/joel-bitonio-supports-whatever-the-browns-decide-on-freddie-kitchens-but-its-put-up-or-shut-up-time-next-year.html

Proof reading!!!

53 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Sorry about that I had worked a 19 hour day when I did that

That being said I was on the fence about Freddy but you can not go around firing head coaches when he lost his best player to suspension one of the best wide receiver in the nfl to injury

and a hall of fame wide receiver played injured all year and may have to have surgery at the end of the season.

2 Landry and chub had excellent year under Freddy it is not his fault that we dropped salaries with a eye towards having having a excellent line at the end of this year.

Thank you everybody for a great year last try focusing on the fix instead of agenda posting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Didn’t they do that a week or two ago?

Before the AZ game they gave somewhat of a vote of confidence. I don’t think they went as far as to say that he will be back next year or anything like that though. I just think this far in, I’m not sure what the Cinci game would do to change that decision. I could be wrong, but if they planned to keep him, I’m not sure it would hurt to just come out and say it at this point.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Before the AZ game they gave somewhat of a vote of confidence. I don’t think they went as far as to say that he will be back next year or anything like that though. I just think this far in, I’m not sure what the Cinci game would do to change that decision. I could be wrong, but if they planned to keep him, I’m not sure it would hurt to just come out and say it at this point.

True.

I think he’s gone tbh.  If we were losing but Baker looked good, or the offense looked good, or they had a ton of injuries or they lost but were well coached, etc I think he’d be back for sure, but Freddie has done less with more than just about every coach in the league.

• Like 1